xisto Community
Crypto

Favorite Anime?

I was wondering what is you guys favorite anime?Many people say .Hack is the most watched anime but I am going to have to go with Naruto.Where I live .Hack doesn't even play on T.V.So what is you guy's favorite?

I too have to go with Naruto, Bleach is also a really great anime series that is worth watching. .Hack is kind of hard to get, and not that good. Have seen it and didn't like it that much. Naruto is good because I really like the extreme things they can do it that series, It is kind too much sometimes, but cool anyway.

Well, unfortunately Deathnote is not in english for Anime yet, so I'm going to have to say that Rorouni Kenshin is my favorite anime. If Deathnote was in english, I'm sure it would be a tie between the two ^^

I've been watching anime for almost 17 years now and these are my all-time favorites. 1. The Vision of Escaflowne. 2. Slam Dunk.3. Last Exile.4. Noein. 5. Slayers series. (Slayers, Slayers Next and Slayers Try)6. Mushishi.7. Serial Experiment Lain.8. Hunter x Hunter. 9. Yuyu Hakusho. 10. Record of Lodoss War.

My favourite anime would have to be Fruits Basket... I just fell in love with it when I saw it, and then had to go out and buy the box set of it. I'm so happy that I did, and I even got my sister hooked on it too now. (It's a very girly anime). Plus, I've also bought all the manga that has been released for the series so far here, and have ordered the most recent one, but I'm just waiting for it to arrive. This was the second anime that I ever watched.The first anime that I ever watched was Gravitation and I liked that one so much that I also bought that series and the books for it as well (though I don't have the complete set of books because that one is more difficult to find in the stores around here. But I have a couple of those books also on order waiting to come in.Other than those ones, I'd have to say that I really like Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle, D. N. Angel, Ouran High School Host Club and Hana Kimi (though it's not an anime, but it is a manga and has a live action recently released that I enjoyed).

hmmm, I dont know if this counts but I really like the chijiro movie, I think it was called spirited away. It has been the best anime series I have ever seen. Some other animes I like that are in series would be the dragon ball series and the zodiac warriors series, .... Its been a long time since I have seen anime, hasnt it? hehe

Spirited Away was a good movie.Recently got the new Chibi movie Tales from Earth Sea, Was a good movie.I have Dragon ball Z, All the series and also Dragon ball GT Pity i dont to many of the movies, i like the series.sometimes it can get a little tedious during the series but they keep a good story line

I like Bleach and Naruto but, somehow, Bleach's filler episodes are a bit... lackluster, Naruto's even doubly or even quadruply so.

I personally like Hoshi no Koe (translated as Voices of a Distant Star) It's just one short clip but it's really... touching. Such a lovely anime that blooms shortly, explodes with euphoric cheesiness (yes, I never thought there was such a thing but, apparently, there is) and gently fades away.

Haha, nah. It's a good anime; either that or I related so intensely with the lead characters :rolleyes: