xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Phero-rus

Russia

Hi Phero-rusI hope you'll have fun in this place. I am still new to this place and trying my best to have fun. It doesn't really seems like there is a lot of people, but there is. It's just that we never are on at the same time or talk about the same thing in the same forum.Anyhow, nice to know that you're from Russia. I live in the US and I don't really like it here. I wonder if Russia is better than the US or not.But yeah, welcome to Xisto and I hope you'll have fun around here.

I like to live in Russia, I do not know as another. B) It seems to me, that many think that Russia is a cold, vodka and a warm hat. Almost each family has a personal computer. It I for comparison. While it is heavy to me to write in English, but I try. B) PS me is 15 years, I live in small city.PPS I had 3 of 5 ball :P

I like to live in Russia, I do not know as another. B) It seems to me, that many think that Russia is a cold, vodka and a warm hat.
Almost each family has a personal computer. It I for comparison.
While it is heavy to me to write in English, but I try. B)
PS me is 15 years, I live in small city.
PPS I had 3 of 5 ball :P

I neveer said that Russia was only cold... But I know that most part of Russia is cold.
And it's ok if you're not that good at English, at least you're doing your best to understand and reply back.
I'm only 18, just 3 years older than you.
But I didn't get what you were trying to say when you wrote "I had 3 of 5 ball"

I shall agree, that there are in Russia cold places, but not all it " an eternal frost ".Sorry. " I had 3 of 5 ball " are my successes in English. So the teacher considers. Wished to ask. The USA are reached with our films? Earlier we created them much and there were stereotypes. We created nothing long time, and now have again begun. PS English - language more than the exact information. Russian - language of emotions. Everyone has the positive and negative parties. Therefore it is very heavy. I do not know, having put in our order or in other value - you will not understand some our words. But these problems will not arise at the person well knowing English. Therefore get used. :P

I dont blame ya for not thinking much of GWB, although I am from Australia and US politics doesnt concern me as much. As for Russia, yes for the most part most of Russia is a cold place, although there are some beautiful places in Russia which seems to be worth seeing. The history was pretty interesting to learn back in the school days, especially in the old days of the USSR and the communism government it operated under before USSR's dissolution.

The Asian part of Russia cold enough, but on it lives few part of people. The European part Russia (Moscow) warm enough. And if to speak for example about Sochi, so there very much ?????. For example I live on the North - the West of Russia, in the street now +35 (Celsius). At present Russia absolutely other country, rather than at the USSR. Clever and civilized.

Seems the update is that Russia is slowly pulling the tanks out of Georgia, but I havent heard the entire story to know why they even sent military intervention (rather than invasion) into Georgia in the first place. Some people I did know though sorta reminded them of the old "Soviet Union" days.

Welcome to Xisto comrade Phero. And greetings to Russia. You will find here excellent hosting properties, and no ads too.By the way, I am from Turkey.You are sending following one another posts. That seems to be spam if you are not in "General Talk" forum. Maybe you should read the rules, before sending posts to another forums. Good luck, comrade...