xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

What Are You Doing This Halloween?

Well, in an effort to get my hosting credits back up to where they need to be, I figured I would ask what everybody is doing this Halloween. I wouldn't be supprised if not very many of you people are not celebrating, because it is a predominantly American holiday.Me and muh friends are having a Costume party. Me, Jacob, and Kyle (two of muh homies B)) are going as goths... it should be intresting... ask saint michael B)Well, that party is on the saturday before, so that leaves the actuall halloween night for me to find something to do. I might go to ANOTHER party, or trick-or-treat, getting candy from the boys at muh school :PYou guys should totaly see my costume!

Unfortunately I'm not going anywhere, probably am going to watch some horrormovies at home.Halloween is a rising holiday here in Holland, so maybe soon there will be parties anywhere and I can go hunt candies with my son :P

I don't think I'll be doing anything for Halloween. I barely do anything when Halloween came. I even hide in the basement so I won't have to open the door and give candies to the people coming and knocking at the door. I don't know why but I always wanted it to be peaceful, or maybe I just like to be by myself that's why I always hide when halloween come along ahha. But yeah, I'm not going to do anything this year like every other years.Ah! And don't hate me just because of what I say. Everyone is different.

^Um why would I hate you, just because you don't do anything for Halloween? Suuure that makes you a party pooper, but it's no reason to player hate :POh, and mermaid forgot one thing: mermaid will be going to a halloween costume sontest party dance at her school this thursday... SUPER fun...Geez I'm such a party animal B)

Well, even though I did start a thread this year about Halloween, I'll join in. My friends are throwing a party at their half of a duplex the Saturday before Halloween, like they've done for the past four years. This year they've decided to give the girls incentive for looking as skanky as possible by sponsoring a "Sexiest Costume" contest with a $100 prize. I'm not going to be in the running since I'm modifying my Catwoman costume to be a little more covered than the Halle Berry one. I decided that the vinyl Michelle Pfieffer one was going to be waaaay too hot, and the original spandex ones from Adam West's days as Batman was a little too form fitting and unforgiving of my fondness for sweets. :P So it's pleather pants and a halter top for me.

As for the actual day, I have no idea what I'm doing. I'll probably carve some pumpkins on Sunday or Monday before the 31st and then hang out at my husband's aunt's shop to watch the trick-or-treaters in their costumes. We live in a back house on the lot, so most kids don't come up to us for candy.

Me and my friends hosted a party last Saturday, It was really cool, I dj'd for my second time and everybody like it. We had costumes and glowsticks and we burned a huge elmo pi?ata. It was really fun, it was kind of like our prehalloween party. Since we know we cant compete with the parties coming next week. Next friday I will be going to a massive halloween party, they organize it every year and they are really cool. There is not much trick or treating here, Im not at the age anyways.

Well since halloween is on a wednesday this year i will be celebrating for two weekends. The first weekend i already have costumes picked out and ready to wear and probably will have a party. The second weekend, i still have other costumes in the work and will have a party this weekend if i cant have one this weekend. On the actual day, i will be at a hockey game and thus wont be able to trick or treat / go to the bar to celebrate the day.

As I said before in a thread in a related subject. Halloween doesnt seem to be that popular down under in Australia. Although some younger people do at least do the trick or treat thing on its night. As for what I'm doing, it'll probably be a quiet night, which isnt any different from the past few years although I will probably buy a packet or two of mini-(chocolate brand name) bars to give to the kids that actually bothers to do the custom. Also, some commercial may or may not celebrate it, considering it isnt as popular here.

Update on mine. :rolleyes:I'm going to go trick-or-treating (now possible because the clocks have gone back) at 5 until 7:30. So I'll get loads of sweets, chocolate and stuff I'm not allowed. ;)And no, I wont egg peoples houses because that's illegal. :DThen I go home, get changed, and go to that presentation thingy.

For Halloween, I'll be dressing up like a witch (again! I have dressed as one for soooo many years, oh well, it's fun lol...) and handing out the candy to the kids that stop by our house. My Aunt is also supposed to be coming over on Halloween night too, so that should be fun, as we've never had her visit us for that day before.I also decorated a lot outside with different things, and of course the night that I put all the decorations up, it just had to rain. (Isn't that always the way?) Not that the decorations got ruined or anything.... just all soaking wet, but they still look pretty good.I want to carve my pumpkin sometime... but I've been leaving it to the last minute, cause the squirrels have been horrible and eating everything in site... (they already demolished the decorative corn stalks that we brought home, and ate our little decorative squashes and gourds too). So I'll probably carve them either tonight, and keep the pumpkins in the basement, or carve them tomorrow during the day.

I didn't do anything this Halloween. I just made a Jack-O-Lantern, and watched TV, because to me Halloween is not that special. It's just another day of the week, with the occasional Trick or Treater. I've never really gone trick or treating :rolleyes: