xisto Community
scififanatic

Mixed Feelings... Yes, No, Maybe So? Help =(

OK I don't wanna waste everyone's time so I'm going to make this as short as possible! There's this amazing girl I go to university with, she's in the year below me so I don't get to see her that much (campus is pretty big). About a year ago she had relationship problems with her annoying boyfriend and I helped her out, gave her advice and all that.(They broke up in the end) We talked quite a bit and we still talk a lot right now. Last month, we went on a joint geography trip for about a week. We hung around each other pretty most of the days, and we would glance at each other from time to time. I was sure that she liked me during the trip. She shy-ish but when she starts talking she gets along very well with everyone so maybe I'm just lying to myself, to make myself feel better, thinking that she likes me in return. I've been talking to some of my friends who know her well and they've been telling me that going for this girl is a mistake, some of my friends say that she flirts just for the sake of flirting, and some of them think that she likes me but won't admit it. All my feelings are mixed up for this girl but I know for a fact that I'm falling for her big-time. We have a lot to talk about in our conversations and we joke around quite a bit. Last time my friend asked her what she thought of me and she said that we were just really really good friends. I want to just tell her about my feelings but I don't know if it's worth it and if she likes me or not...Thanks for your time peeps.

Well, my friends always tell me that if I like a girl I should tell her. They always say you should risk it all because if she like you back like you like her than you won't have to hide it anymore. And even if she doesn't like you back like you like her, you know that you told her that you like her so you won't have to try to hide it and all. Which I think hiding it is the hardest thing to do because it hurts you for not showing it to her and also you never going to be able to let her know what you feel about her.And since you two are good friend she wouldn't just ruin a good friendship just to make you not like her. I mean that's if she doesn't like you like you like her. If she doesn't like you, just be there for her when she'll need someone or anything. Just don't try to bother her too much if she doesn't like you back.Also I wonder why I am telling you all that when I myself haven't tell the girl that I like that I like her. I'm supposed to tell her before tomorrow (Monday the 22nd) just because I told my other friend that I would and if I didn't that she would have to help me tell her. But if I don't do it, it just mean I don't really like her enough. Ah... I know I need courage to tell her. And rejection hurt a lot...Well hopefully you'll try to tell her. If not then you're just going to end up hurting yourself holding all those feeling for her.

oh... the first mistake you did ... you shouldn't have posted this in this forum.If you want to do something go ahead and do it man.... Don think too much.Also do not worry to express what you feel... not an advice... suggestion.So...go ahead... and stop listening to what others feel and say...Do not miss the day... Because there is nothing you are going to lose...There is no harm in saying that you like someone...So.. i would recommend to go ahead.

Yup, What varalu said. I think alot of people get to caught up in what they think there friends mean and what they just say period. If you like her, tell her. Just read through some of the old'ish threads and look for some romantic/nice ways to talk to her and tell her.GOD DAMN, Are you still hear reading this? Go and tell her!Anyway, come back when thats done and let us know.

OK I don't wanna waste everyone's time so I'm going to make this as short as possible!
There's this amazing girl I go to university with, she's in the year below me so I don't get to see her that much (campus is pretty big). About a year ago she had relationship problems with her annoying boyfriend and I helped her out, gave her advice and all that.(They broke up in the end) We talked quite a bit and we still talk a lot right now. Last month, we went on a joint geography trip for about a week. We hung around each other pretty most of the days, and we would glance at each other from time to time. I was sure that she liked me during the trip. She shy-ish but when she starts talking she gets along very well with everyone so maybe I'm just lying to myself, to make myself feel better, thinking that she likes me in return. I've been talking to some of my friends who know her well and they've been telling me that going for this girl is a mistake, some of my friends say that she flirts just for the sake of flirting, and some of them think that she likes me but won't admit it. All my feelings are mixed up for this girl but I know for a fact that I'm falling for her big-time. We have a lot to talk about in our conversations and we joke around quite a bit. Last time my friend asked her what she thought of me and she said that we were just really really good friends. I want to just tell her about my feelings but I don't know if it's worth it and if she likes me or not...

Thanks for your time peeps.

Well my friend, just tell her face-to-face how u really feel about her and see wat she says. thats the only way u will know how she feel about u