xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MiniK

Competition Idea

Basically, there's this series of books I read called "CHERUB", and I'm thinking of creating a mission in which CHERUB fans win prizes. Here is the mission briefing so far:

***CLASSIFIED MISSION BRIEFING***

TO BE HANDLED ONLY UNDER STRICT PERMISSION BY JOHN JONES

THIS DOCUMENT IS PROTECTED WITH A RADIO FREQUENCY IDENTIFICATION TAG

ANY ATTEMPT TO REMOVE IT FROM THE MISSION PREPARATION BUILDING WILL SET OFF AN ALARM

DO NOT PHOTOCOPY OR MAKE NOTES

The Forming of LAFE

In late 1997 a Mexican Businessman, Paulo Mensita, his wife Carmen and his son Pablo travelled from their small home in Mexico City to Britain for a two week trip. They had saved up for months to go on the short trip so were extremely excited. One day, Paulo returned to his hotel room to find the dead body of his travel agent in his room. He fervently denied being at all involved in the mans death but was nonetheless taken into custody by the Metropolitan Police.

The police decided that Mr Mensita should be extradited back to Mexico where he was promptly convicted of murder and executed. Mrs Mensita believed that, had he been tried in Britain rather than by the corrupt Mexican Government, he would have been seen as innocent and stayed alive. She was prompted by these events to create the Liberation Army for Foreign Extradites (LAFE) which, despite its name, was purely peaceful.

Ryan Huish

Ryan Huish was blamed for a spate of burglaries in London in 1999 but nothing could ever be pinned down on him. If the robberies had all been carried out by the same person, as suspected, they would have collected almost two million pounds worth of belongings over the two week period that the incidents occurred.

In 2005, Ryan Huish was recognised by police at several LAFE meetings, speaking closely to Carmen before and afterwards. It was suspected that he was involved and information about this was passed on to the intelligence services.

Dana Smith

On a recruitment mission one month ago, CHERUB agent Dana Smith unwittingly met Pablo Mensita. He was too old to be recruited, but Dana got talking to him socially. He very easily gave up information that he was Carmens daughter and was staying in the care home whilst she was back in Mexico, organising various matters. He also explained that Ryan Huish was running LAFE whilst his mum was away and how it looked like the peacefulness of the organisation was likely to change.

Danas mission was adapted in an attempt to get more information out of Pablo and is ongoing to this present time.

MI5s Response

When CHERUB gave the information Dana had gathered was given to MI5 two weeks ago, they rejected it, explaining that they couldnt trust a teenagers word, especially when the idea of was so ridiculous. Chairman Zara Asker tried to persuade MI5 to reconsider but they bluntly refused. The mission seemed hopeless.

CHERUBs Solution

Since MI5 were so unwilling to get involved in any investigation into LAFE, CHERUB decided to take matters into their own hands. Mission Controller John Jones took control of the situation, taking information from Dana and passing it on to any cherubs who wanted to help keep CHERUBs good name. Many agents have so far tried to help and, although some have helped, many have failed to uncover any important information.

Carmen is returning to Britain in the next few weeks and Pablo is hinting that Ryan is planning something major in that time. Its up to anyone who can help to stop his plans before something terrible happens.

THE CHERUB ETHICS COMMITTEE UNANIMOUSLY ACCEPTED THIS MISSION BRIEFING. ALL MISSION CANDIDATES SHOULD CAREFULLY CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FACTORS:

This mission has been classified LOW RISK. Cherubs are not required to leave the campus as part of the mission and any information about it should not be removed from the computer suite of the mission preparation building.

Cherubs are reminded that the computer systems in the mission preparation building work differently to normal computers, leaving no trace. This means that certain sites and features cannot be accessed through them.

I don't know whether to carry on with it. What do you think?

Well I have to say, MiniK, whom I have never spoken to before, that is a tremendous idea. These books look great. I think kids would love this, and I am most definately not helping make this *wink wink*... anyway, I think you/we should carry on with it.

Ah, hello Tom. Who are you? Thanks for the feedback even though you're one of the admins in charge. *rollseyes* What does everybody else think?