xisto Community
andrej

Do You Like Steaphen King?

Holla...I like a Lot to read Stephen King's books.I read Dreamcatcher and its very very good book,i like the way of writing,and story is very good to!!If u like horror books u should read this one,its very good!!! ;)

The only King book I have read is The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon...not extraordinarily scary, but a decent read, nonetheless. The book really exposes King's unique style of writing, which does in fact extend beyond mere horror. Besides that, I have seen the movie of The Shining. It's a pretty frightening film, a lot of disturbing concepts/images. Excellent stuff ;)

IT is a great book by Stephen King. Absolutely massive, though. It's cool becuase I live pretty close to his town and I've gotten all of his books autographed. FANTASTIC. By the way, Misery is a close second.

I've never actually read any of his books but I have seen some of his books made into movies, they were alright I'm sure is not the same as reading it, but they were all kind of the same and there was always spiders and kind of repetitive and you cound kind of predict what was going to happen next but well those were the movies not the actual books, but from that i'd say he's okay...

The one book everyone ought to pick up about Stephen King is The World According to Stephen King which explains about how ALL of his books are somehow intertwined, even if you couldn't really see it. Right now, I'm in the middle of Gerald's Game

I generally like his books. Its all the same morbid dark story. I really like how he describes his character in detail and makes it seam so real. I especially like the movies that they make after the book. Its good to see the different things that's not from the book itself.