xisto Community
sitesmakers

Forget Adsense. Try Widgetbucks.com earn more money with your site

Hello .

A new company that blow all the Google Adsense program is here , idk if its operating from long time , i dont think soo but its realy realy good.

Forget of 0.01 $ from Google Adsense , Widget pays you from 0.45 pay per click no less depending what widget you choose , 3$ at 1000 immpresions .

I put Laptops widgets and i get 0.45 $ no less . Its more then good in one day ived made 30 dollars from 1 site and i have more then one

Register now and you get 25 $ BONUS :

Please signup over the link below . Thanks

http://www.widgetbucks.com/

Notice from rvalkass:

No referral links at Xisto.

Edited by rvalkass (see edit history)

mm.. the program that this site offers seems interesting. ill make sure to give it a shot when I have the time to set up an account. If anyone else here has had an experience with the site, please be as kind as to letting us know! Thanks a lot for the post, sitesmakers.

Here some reviews from me about this program..1] It has good looking ads interface. All size are enabled just like Adsense (Leaderboard, skyscrap..etc).2] You can place as much ads you want from their widget, but this widget will rather slow your site/blog loading in browser..(I think even they use ajax technology).3] You can earn $25 from your first sign up. (Cool..)4] But every click you've earned doesn't mean you'll earn money directly. Not all clicks from your campaign will be credited directly :PSo just be honest..you still need to try it and we still need some testimonials from who ever get paid,..

Hello .
A new company that blow all the Google Adsense program is here , idk if its operating from long time , i dont think soo but its realy realy good.

Forget of 0.01 $ from Google Adsense , Widget pays you from 0.45 pay per click no less depending what widget you choose , 3$ at 1000 immpresions .

I put Laptops widgets and i get 0.45 $ no less . Its more then good in one day ived made 30 dollars from 1 site and i have more then one
Register now and you get 25 $ BONUS :

Please signup over the link below . Thanks

http://www.widgetbucks.com/

Notice from rvalkass:

No referral links at Xisto.

Hi,

I will try the above as I hate google Adsence. They removed me for something I did not do

Thanks

I have adsense running in my site and able to make good money. But I want to add widgetbucks too. So please suggest whether I can show both adsense and widgetbucks at the same time. And without breaking program policies.

I can't use any of these ad programs!! I'm not frickin' 18 yet!

No problem, you can make account in name of your parents with there due permission and use it.
As long as you earn money, I don't think your parents might have any problem.

I'm going to stick with adsense for two main reasons. 1) I'm happy with them. The ads don't look ugly and I get money from them.2) Google are a big company, so I know I can trust them. They have a good reputation and I know they will pay me.