xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dagoth Nereviar

I Hate Children. A rant by Cameron Sherry

I was browsing the eternal interwebz and I found a rant by my friend cameron.
I share all of the same views ENTIRELY anyone else?
NOTE : It has been censored. B)

I hate children.
When I go into a restrant it should be [a]POLICY to throw out anybody that is under the age of 3 and screaming because he doesn't have [any] ice cream. If he wants ice cream, lock him in the freezer for about 6 hours. Sure maybe he's frost bitten and loses a toe or two but I'm sure he'll have his fill of ice cream.

I hate year 8's.

They think they're [all that].
They're assured that now they aren't year 7's anymore they dominate the [whole] world.
Not the case.

To the rest of the world (anybody above the age of 12)
Your still little [kids].
You always will be. Regardless of age.

This part below is only really relevant to people that attend my school.

Is it just me or is it the case that as more year 7's join they seem to get shorter and alot fatter?

Take 80's hair do girl for example. [Extremely] short and a little fatty.

Srsly?

Also on the topic of EHDG

[WHAT IS UP] WITH HER 80's hair? I mean it's gone now and it's sort of like 90's but does she seriously think that [it] looks good?

What the [heck].

Does anyone share the opinions of this guy??

Except from the second part, I don't think people outside our school would understand that.

EDIT: Sorry, completely forgo tabout the quote tags thing, my bad :P

Notice from truefusion:
Added extra "censorship" with brackets.

Edited by truefusion (see edit history)

You need to place the part that you didn't write, even though you sensored it, in quote tags. The profanity filter will catch all foul language :PThis guy is.... crazy... I guess he doesn't realize that the quick fix for these problems is a spanking... lmao...

The things he explained are basic emotions every child goes through. They learn by complaining they can sometimes get what they want and so they abuse that. It is simply logic that they have acquired before developing any morals or manners. Every child has and will go through this stage. Parents should have the common desensy(sorry, no idea how to spell that.) to not bring there child when they are going to do this to places like restaurants or movies. But, I still can understand their point of view because finding/paying for a babysitter can be hard and its even harder for them with a small child to enjoy themselves at all.All in all, this is how it is and this is how its going to be. Get over it.

I am 13. Does this make me superior to ickle kiddies? It's funny when you walk up to toddlers and shout "I AM CONSIDERABLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU!!!". They just stare at you. I also agree with the shove 'em in the freezer until they look demented idea. :P

I am 13. Does this make me superior to ickle kiddies? It's funny when you walk up to toddlers and shout "I AM CONSIDERABLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU!!!". They just stare at you. I also agree with the shove 'em in the freezer until they look demented idea. :P

I AM CONSIDERABLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOU!!!

... your right it does feel good to do it to people younger than you...

will i hat children if thy are not my one
children and if thy was screaming

did you punch your keyboard until you came up with that message?

I don't know if I agree with you or not, but I do think the little bsd is very annoying when he/she screams and make my day a living hell. BUT when the little jolly thing smiles, just doing funny stuff or beeing nice I can't do anything but love the little one. But that's me. "If you can't hate, you can't love either"

Kids are the reason most people live for, so they can get married and have children, and then they have children, and they continue the cycle, while other people hate children, won't have them, and live lonley lives with their 18 cats. really, I hate kids that cry all the time, but when I get much older yeah kids will be a major possibility, so I know where they are coming from, but kids are the next generation if that makes any sense whatsoever.

man I can you hate kids. . being a kids is thebest thing in the world. you have responsibility, all you do is fun. you live for fun, everythign you do is new amazing and fun.As far as kids thinking they are all that ..is normal.. tell me you didnt think that of yourself, or tell me you didnt think you know it all.regardless, i think being a kid is great and no one should down a kid for anything at all.

I actually really like kids, I don't really want any but as a whole a lot of kids are great. I think it's a lot messed up to hate children because of certain behaviors they express. I can understand how annoying some kids can be, especially when they are not acting their age. For example it is perfectly acceptable for a two year old to be crying and fussing around for not getting something, but it is not acceptable for a five year old to be doing the same thing. You really can't get mad at kids for a lot of things though because they are too young to really understand that their behavior is wrong.What was written in the original post has some extremely ridiculous comments, like throwing a child into a freezer for crying about wanting ice cream. Can you honestly say you never cried for something you didn't want when you were a kid? I think not. I remember when I was four I cried and cried for my mother, all because she was taking a shower. I cried so much that I actually made myself sick. Why did I do that? I have no idea, I just wanted my mother, even though I knew she'd be out within fifteen minutes. I know it's easy to just say all kids are bad, but the truth is they just aren't mature and can't be held responsible for many of their actions. If anything you should say you hate parents for letting kids act the way they do. Because sometimes it is their parents faults. I mean a kid will misbehave, but sometimes parents don't handle it well. Sometimes I don't understand what is going through a parents mind when they let their kid/s run around and scream. But I also hate when parents do too much, or do the wrong thing. Like my cousin is kind of bad when it comes to disciplining, because she likes to use threats and take things away or give her stuff to make her daughter do stuff, when she should try to handle the situation itsself, and not bring in other factors. I do understand about the kids with certain ages think the universe revolves around them, but I think it just has a lot to do with them struggling with getting older, but still being treated/looking like a kid. Like my cousins daughter is four and she already wants to be a "big" kid and often acts way older than her age, but then reverts back to pouting and throwing a fit over stuff. She's specifically into rolling her eyes right now, which recently annoyed me because she was rolling her eyes at me because I said she couldn't have more candy, and after she rolled her eyes I was like, Hey, don't roll your eyes at me, it wont get you candy. She stopped, because she realized her "adult" attitude wasn't going to charm me into giving her candy.But if you don't like kids, don't have any. But kids are our future, so you better be nice to them or else they wont take care of you when your 80 and can't even speak anymore- since you know, you wont have any kids yourself to take care of you, because you hate them so much. Even though kids really grow up so fast. Ten years go by so fast if you think about it. After ten, it's like they aren't really kids anymore.

Just an opinion, but it sounds to me like it was written by a child. WAAAAAAAA! :)

I'm a parent, and children can get on everyone's nerves from time to time, but when people who are adults are throwing temper tantrums on the net about hating children, that is a little more hate worthy. I have to point out that there is a serious contradiction in effect here- the whole becoming what you're judging thing.

I can see where those without kids may feel they have zero tolerance for the crying, especially because they aren't used to it, but just try to imagine being a parent and dealing with it on a daily basis. You do get used to it and you will learn to either tune it out, or put a stop to it when you yourself become a parent. And you most likely will be a parent one day.

Every kid pitches fits, frequently I might add. It's a part of life and learning to deal with emotions like anger, frustration & even the disappointment that comes from not getting one's own way. Remember you were a kid once too and someone probably thought all that stuff about you.

I really hate it when i'm trying to enjoy a peaceful meal or watching a movie and kids around you start screaming, crying or running around. The running around bit especially gets to me. They are small and you can't see them or avoid them and they will run into you or brush past you (and it does hurt because they run at top speed) and not a word of sorry. Kids should be banned from public areas! I was a good little kid, I don't run around or scream.To the parents speaking up for kids, yes, I can easily imagine how you have to deal with screaming kids everyday, but just because you deal with them and get used to them doesn't mean the innocent people around have to bear with them. For example, in the library, you're not supposed to make any noise, but in some of the libraries I've been to, the kids are walking all over the place, causing disturbances and chattering loudly. Or in the cinema, kids are kicking people's chairs or bawling at the top of their voices. Are other people to be deprived of their freedom to enjoy what they set out to do or paid for just because some irresponsible or new parent can't keep their kids quiet? I shouldn't think so!

Edited by bishoujo (see edit history)

Have you ever considered that kids hate you as much as you hate them. You've gone through being a kid, and I'm sure you had your fill of thinking you were "all that". If you had a chance to go through that, I don't see whats so wrong for kids now to do the same. The fact that you started something proves that you're still a kid yourself, so am I, since I'm posting a reply.-claire