xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flash4satheesh

What Is Your Fav Gta Game? Gta SA,Gta III,etc...

Yeah San Andreas is the best I've played. They made a bunch of different ones after SA that didnt have much change. Just a different city pretty much.I heard they were coming out with a new one though. I think ive seen a trailer for it and the main character is Russian. Whats the name of it and is it out yet?

GTA Vice City is the best of GTA... It was most popular game... Cus it went from 2D to 3D... S.A. was made really stupid... everything.. Story was boring... and all... They could make it a lot better if it would be a continiue of Vice City.......

Before, I love Grand Theft Auto Vice City, then I hate Grand Theft Auto Vice City then I love Grand Theft Auto 3, I hate Grand Theft Auto 3 then I love Grand Theft Auto Vice City. I hate Grand Theft Auto Vice City and I love Grand Theft Auto San Andreas. I cant choose which sequel is the best. But now, I have to say, I'm loving Grand Theft Auto San Andreas because I already saw it's real gameplay. I thought before that Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Su**s but now, I'm loving it. The cars has been improved, more features has been added, more great missions, more exciting scences, more places to explore, and of course, more great gameplay obviously.Now, I miss Grand Theft Auto San Andreas because I lost my CD's, and I want to play it now. But I cant find Grand Theft Auto San Andreas in the 3 big malls here in our country! They are all out of stock! My goodness!-Amiel

I love the old GTA ones, i love looking at the dodgy graphics... and the fact that it was an 18+ game in its time is hillarious. I like old retro games... ill take space invaders over most of the new games out now. its simple, clear cut... and difficult in its own right, takes a certain kind of skill. Space invaders, pong, missile command, tetris... all those old ones I love them. Favorite driving series would have to be Driver, the driver series. It was in 3d, beat GTA there, and i don't think GTA made it to 3d before GTA 3 on ps2.

But my fave GTA game is Vice city, it was fun, good story, good graphics, something new... The liberty city stories... rip off of GTA 3 meets San andreas, they need to come up with a new idea.

VIVA LA VICE CITY!

I want to compare these games.1st: Grand Theft Auto: 3. Grand Theft Auto: 3 is the first 3D game ever in the Grand Theft Auto Franchise. In Grand Theft Auto: 3, I didnt experience too much violence, harsh words, but I experience riding a train in Grand Theft Auto for the first time. Lol. I thought if I would compare Grand Theft Auto: Vice City to Grand Theft Auto: 3, Grand Theft Auto: 3 is bigger than Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. But, I'm wrong Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is two times bigger! Grand Theft Auto: 3's gameplay is very good, but I'm not satisfied with this game.2nd: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. As I've said, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City is 2 times bigger than Grand Theft Auto: 3 and as a sequel of Grand Theft Auto: 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City has introduced more exciting features than we, players dont expect. In this game, there is more violence and more harsh words. And for the first time, there is now Big Bikes, Helicopters, Speaplanes, and new great cars. What I didnt like in this game is it's few Missions, if I would compare this game to Grand Theft Auto: 3, then Grand theft Auto: 3 has more missions than this game.3rd: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas changed my life. It is the greatest Grand Theft Auto franchise than ther others. More cars, more characters, more violence, more harsh words, and a big state and not city to explore with. In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, they introduced changing clothes, riding jet packs, rinding aeroplanes, joining in schools, more cars, and more! I really love this game.Missions Compare: Grand Theft Auto 3: 73 Missions, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: 53 Missions, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas: 103 Missions!

I liked all 3 Grand Theft Autos that I've played for different reasons (3, Vice city, and San Andreas).GTA 3: Awesome storyline. For GTA stories, it sets the bar pretty high. Even though the others were great, I don't think their overall stories could get as high as this one. My only complaint is the lack of rock stations.GTA VC: I liked the map, even though it was only 2 islands. The music was THE BEST. Vrock was one hell of a station. Slayer, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Anthrax....barely gets better than that, though I saw the playlist for VC stories. It wasn't too bad....I mean, it had freaking Dio, which is always a win. Back on VC, though, I found the storyline was very similar to Scarface (as 3 was to the Godfather (which I STILL have yet to see)). I mean, there's even a cool little easter egg on one of the islands. If you've seen Scarface and remember the opening, you'd know about the whole chainsaw incident. Well if you see apartments similar tot he ones in that scene, keep an eye out. One of them has an open door and you can see the gory mess for yourself....it even has a chainsaw. <_< GTA SA: I LOVE LONG ****ING GAMES!!! (such as Final Fantasy.) Though I'm not a big fan of the whole content of the story, the length of it kept me very happy. The stations were pretty decent, switching between Kdst and Radio X (or whatever the "modern" (1992) rock station name was). But the best part about the game was the gameplay. If I were to base a game solely on gameplay and replay value, this is #1. There was so much to do...hell even driving around on this game for hours is fun and relaxing. It definitely had the best gameplay in a GTA game (dunno about GTA 4). The maps were just epic. You had deserts (desserts? I get confused on the proper spelling, but you know what I mean. :( ), forest, suburbs, cities with tall towers...all of it was just amazing. My only complaint is the Rhino. I hated how the camera followed the turret. In the other games, I'd spawn or steal a tank, reverse the turret, and use it to propel myself while blasting whatever was behind me....I couldn't do that in this game....oh well, ya win some and ya lose some.And I'd like to state for the record that I beat all GTA story lines and completed most of the car lists....I just can't find the Mr. Whoopie in 3 (If anyone has help with that, please PM me).

Edited by Inhuman (see edit history)

I liked all 3 Grand Theft Autos that I've played for different reasons (3, Vice city, and San Andreas).
GTA 3: Awesome storyline. For GTA stories, it sets the bar pretty high. Even though the others were great, I don't think their overall stories could get as high as this one. My only complaint is the lack of rock stations.

GTA VC: I liked the map, even though it was only 2 islands. The music was THE BEST. Vrock was one hell of a station. Slayer, Judas Priest, Megadeth, Iron Maiden, Ozzy, Anthrax....barely gets better than that, though I saw the playlist for VC stories. It wasn't too bad....I mean, it had freaking Dio, which is always a win. Back on VC, though, I found the storyline was very similar to Scarface (as 3 was to the Godfather (which I STILL have yet to see)). I mean, there's even a cool little easter egg on one of the islands. If you've seen Scarface and remember the opening, you'd know about the whole chainsaw incident. Well if you see apartments similar tot he ones in that scene, keep an eye out. One of them has an open door and you can see the gory mess for yourself....it even has a chainsaw. <_<

GTA SA: I LOVE LONG ****ING GAMES!!! (such as Final Fantasy.) Though I'm not a big fan of the whole content of the story, the length of it kept me very happy. The stations were pretty decent, switching between Kdst and Radio X (or whatever the "modern" (1992) rock station name was). But the best part about the game was the gameplay. If I were to base a game solely on gameplay and replay value, this is #1. There was so much to do...hell even driving around on this game for hours is fun and relaxing. It definitely had the best gameplay in a GTA game (dunno about GTA 4). The maps were just epic. You had deserts (desserts? I get confused on the proper spelling, but you know what I mean. :( ), forest, suburbs, cities with tall towers...all of it was just amazing. My only complaint is the Rhino. I hated how the camera followed the turret. In the other games, I'd spawn or steal a tank, reverse the turret, and use it to propel myself while blasting whatever was behind me....I couldn't do that in this game....oh well, ya win some and ya lose some.

And I'd like to state for the record that I beat all GTA story lines and completed most of the car lists....I just can't find the Mr. Whoopie in 3 (If anyone has help with that, please PM me).

Oooh, I saw that Scarface thingy in one of the apartments there in Vice City and it's really scary!

I cant also find Mr. Whoopie in Grand Theft Auto: 3, it appeared 1 time in one of missions but after that it didnt appear anymore :(
-----------
My Favorite Stations:

Grand Theft Auto: 3 - All Radio Stations And They Are: Head Radio, Double Clef FM, K-Jah, Rise FM, Lips 106, Game Radio FM, MSX FM, Flashback FM, and Chatterbox FM.

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City: 3 Radio Stations And They Are: Wildstyle, K-Chat, and Vice City Public Radio or also known as, VCPR.

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas: 4 Radio Stations And They Are: Radio Los Santos, KDST, K-JAH West, and SF- UR

I know it, Amiel!! And you had to blow the thing up as well!!! Gah! I wonder if Gamefaqs has it....I'd go look, but I don't have my PS2 hooked up, so it wouldn't matter anyways...(and I might have lost that memory card).

It's San Andreas, of course(maybe because of the reason that I still haven't tried GTA IV). It was a revolution in the gaming in that time. And SA-MP(San Andreas MultiPlayer) was one of the best things ever made, thousands of people from all around the world still play GTA SA-MP over the Internet, which makes San Andreas like the most played game ever.. or something...