xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Saint Michael Makes A Movie Review Comback With The Movie The Comebacks

Well lets see the last movie review I gave was the Halloween remake since then I haven't seen to many movies worth watching, and I was running out of cash as well :P. Well to start off the movie is about hour and 15 minutes, yeah its a very short movie but it didn''t seem like that as they packed in a lot of stuff especially with the movies they spoof and interestingly enough I know most of them, didn't see them but know them. So here is the list of movies that they spoof-The Grid Iron Gang-Radio-Bend it Like Beckham-Remember the Titans-The Longest Yard-Friday Night Lights-Dodgeball-Field of Dreams-Seabiscuit-Blue Crush -Rocky Balboa-Invincible-Coach Carter-Tennis Match-Rudy-We Are Marshall-Varsity blues-NascarLike I said they pack in a lot of stuff into this movie which made it not only funny but serious as well, yeah I know not to many movies can pull off both styles and still be as good. I remember seeing one post on another site mentioning spoofing a spoof, well that makes sense since most of the gags are very obvious; nonetheless, I know when a spoof comes out you supposed to make fun of the movie, which they do, but they are supposed to be subtle and not stand out that much. Well in this movie they did especially if you can pick out all the movies the moment hte gag happens. Still the movie was a good laugh and I would recommend it if you have nothing going on this weekend.