xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mc05w37

Beck Robin - Slip Out (little More Than Before) Anime Song

I don't know since when I changed to such a cold-hearted guyI have to warm this frozen, icy, lonely heart to thawI like being wrapped with warmness more than anything else for sureI'm gonna make my coming days to be filled with laughter and joyI let myself down that I'm more cruel than I thought I would beI'm just a loser who ends up by caring for my soulI don't give my heart to no one cause I don't wanna waste my timeI tried to love this loneliness to slip out of this lonesome holeSorrow is what I hate but it's grown my sensationsRegrets taught me how to make any hard decisionsPeace is always by my side but I've never felt it onceLove is not the word only for the sweet romanceWell, I'm scared, scared, scared, scared to deathAnd I'm scared to keep on going on my wayWell, I'm scared, scared, scared, scared to deathAnd I'll tell myself I'm special till the endRecalling my torn, broken, aching heart of these long daysAnd all the memories I wanted to forget for making leapsRecalling, breaking, aching, crying, making sure to meAnd I take all and grin at my future on the way