xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
coolcat50

Php Card Game Engine

Ok, I have come up with a code that can be used to make card games. It is a deck script and is fairly complex. Here it is.

<?php//Start deck shuffle$deck=rand("1,52");//Start cards//Spades$s_ace=str_replace("1","A(S)",$deck);$s_2=str_replace("2","2(S)",$deck);$s_3=str_replace("3","3(S)",$deck);$s_4=str_replace("4","4(S)",$deck);$s_5=str_replace("5","5(S)",$deck);$s_6=str_replace("6","6(S)",$deck);$s_7=str_replace("7","7(S)",$deck);$s_8=str_replace("8","8(S)",$deck);$s_9=str_replace("9","9(S)",$deck);$s_10=str_replace("10","10(S)",$deck);$s_jack=str_replace("11","J(S)",$deck);$s_queen=str_replace("12","Q(S)",$deck);$s_king=str_replace("13","K(S)",$deck);//Diamonds$d_ace=str_replace("14","A(D)",$deck);$d_2=str_replace("15","2(D)",$deck);$d_3=str_replace("16","3(D)",$deck);$d_4=str_replace("17","4(D)",$deck);$d_5=str_replace("18","5(D)",$deck);$d_6=str_replace("19","6(D)",$deck);$d_7=str_replace("20","7(D)",$deck);$d_8=str_replace("21","8(D)",$deck);$d_9=str_replace("22","9(D)",$deck);$d_10=str_replace("23","10(D)",$deck);$d_jack=str_replace("24","J(D)",$deck);$d_queen=str_replace("25","Q(D)",$deck);$d_king=str_replace("26","K(D)",$deck);//Clubs$c_ace=str_replace("27","A(C)",$deck);$c_2=str_replace("28","2(C)",$deck);$c_3=str_replace("29","3(C)",$deck);$c_4=str_replace("30","4(C)",$deck);$c_5=str_replace("31","5(C)",$deck);$c_6=str_replace("32","6(C)",$deck);$c_7=str_replace("33","7(C)",$deck);$c_8=str_replace("34","8(C)",$deck);$c_9=str_replace("35","8(C)",$deck);$c_10=str_replace("36","10(C)",$deck);$c_jack=str_replace("37","J(C)",$deck);$c_queen=str_replace("38","Q(C)",$deck);$c_king=str_replace("39","K(C)",$deck);//Hearts$h_ace=str_replace("40","A(H)",$deck);$h_2=str_replace("41","2(H)",$deck);$h_3=str_replace("42","3(H)",$deck);$h_4=str_replace("43","4(H)",$deck);$h_5=str_replace("44","5(H)",$deck);$h_6=str_replace("45","6(H)",$deck);$h_7=str_replace("46","7(H)",$deck);$h_8=str_replace("47","8(H)",$deck);$h_9=str_replace("48","9(H)",$deck);$h_10=str_replace("49","10(H)",$deck);$h_jack=str_replace("50","J(H)",$deck);$h_queen=str_replace("51","Q(H)",$deck);$h_king=str_replace("52","K(H)",$deck);//Optional additions//Dealer system//Shuffle//Deal$pcards=array("$deck","$deck","$deck","$deck","$deck");$dcards=array("$deck","$deck","$deck","$deck","$deck");//Show handsif($deck == 0){die("I am sorry an error has occured with the card engine.")}else{echo "Dealer's cards" . "$dcards" , ".\n";echo "<br />";echo "Your cards" . "$pcards" . ".\n";}//Jokers//Change deck from rand(1,52) to rand(1,54)//Add this to the end$joker1=str_replace("53","Joker(R)",$deck);$joker2=str_replace("54","Joker(B)",$deck);//Indivual Decks//BETA$spades=array('$s_ace','$s_2','$s_3','$s_4','$s_5','$s_6','$s_7','$s_8','$s_9','$s_10','$s_jack','$s_queen','$s_king');//Soon to come

There is my card engine. It is in what I call version ALPHA. Well, enjoy. I will update it soon. Also, tests and modifications are welcome. This is a non-tested script.
Edited by coolcat50 (see edit history)

I added a dealer system to it. The system is very basic but can be modified to do more than what it does. Also, i will occasionally post games with it that i come up with.

2 Card Poker

<?php//Engine code//Player Cards$pcards=array("$deck","$deck");$dcards=array("$deck","$deck");$ptotal=$pcards['0'] + $pcards['1];$dtotal=$dcards['0'] + $dcards['1'];//Start gameif($_POST['submit']{if($ptotal < $dtotal){echo "Dealer's cards"."$dcards";echo"Your cards"."$pcards";echo "Sorry you lost.";}else{echo "Dealer's cards"."$dcards";echo "Your cards"."$pcards";echo "You have won!";}}else{echo "<form method=\"post\">\n";echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Click to play!\" />\n";echo "</form>"}

That's a very clever script. The principles behind it could be applied to a lot of other things as well. I'm looking forward to seeing the finished version of this script. I can't see any errors in it, although I'm not exactly God's gift to PHP :P

Hmm, well currently it is just a script that can be used to make others manually. i will set up a preview soon. Currently it is a basis on other PHP games such as Blackjack or poker or even War. Hmm I'll try to get a preview arcade set up. I just need a way to get it on to a site. I'll put it on my RPG site.Preview coming soon.

Here is another card game!

<?php//1 Card Poker Version Beta//Engine code here//Shuffle//Deal$pcard=$deck;$dcard=$deck;if($_POST['submit']){if($pcard < $dcard){echo "Sorry, you have lost.\n";echo "You're card" . "$pcard" . "!\n";echo "Dealer's card" . "$dcard" . "!\n";}else{echo "You have won!!!\n";echo "Your card" . "$pcard" . "!\n";echo "Dealer's card" . "$dcard" . "!\n";}}else{echo "<form method=\"post\">";echo "<input type=\"submit\" name=\"submit\" value=\"Click to play!\" />"\n;echo "</form>";}?>

There is a one card poker game. Soon I might add a betting section to the games.
Edited by coolcat50 (see edit history)