xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mc05w37

Photoshop Cs Tutorial - Make Your Pics A Little Spooky How to Add ghost in your pics. Let peoples wondering is ir a real ghos

First, you need source pic. I labelled the source pic as S. Heres my source pic:

Posted Image

Look spooky isn't it?

And here's my original pic. I label my original pic as O.

Posted Image

Next, i paste the S picture on the O picture using adobe photoshop and erase the undesired area. Adjust the S position..

Here's the result:

Posted Image

Select the S layer and and adjust the opacity and fill until you get the most spooky look.

Go to filter and select blur-gaussian blur..

Select smudge tool and smudge the S picture until you get a better and real ghost shape.

Repeat this step until you get the best shot. Here's mine::

Posted Image

This has just made me realize how easy it is to edit pictures to make it look like a real ghost. Hmm why do people fake things like that anyways? But still nice tutorial I like it looks really good and makes it look like its supposed to be there.

A nice simple tutorial. Its amazing what you can do so easily with photoshop. I say its easy but Im quite experienced in photoshop, so this is very useful for a lot of members. Thanks.

Quite simple way to do it, yes.But who said "The easy is often the best!"? Me x]It's good, thanks.I've used Photoshop for about a year now, so if i wanted to create something like this it'd be babyfood lol, but I do hope others benefit / learn from this!

yeah, it's too easy but most of the tutorials here are just a copy and paste from another website. Mine, it's the original one. i know it's just too easy but if i post the "best" one, what will the benefit i got? Nothing. I better save it for myself. i've been searching and reading the tutorials on websites and not one has mentioned my "best" tutorial. And it's still kept in my head... Better keep it myself. B) B) :P

I WOULD HAVE PUT HER IN THE BACK IN FRONT OF ONE OF THOSE BIGGER BUSHES AND MADE HER SMALLER AND MADE HER LESS VISABLE WITH THE OPACITY SO THAT WAY PEOPLE REALLY HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK BUT STILL GOOD.-reply by ERIC