xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
.hack//GU

Yesterday Is My First Date not really a good one though...

Yesterday I went to a shopping mall with my friend (well, she is not my girlfriend...) and we agreed to meet at noon. But because of some work she had to do before, we met at the destination place at 1 PM. Well, that was my first date after all, so I was so nervous to be with her alone.At first, we agreed to play ice skating at the shopping mall, but due to a long public holiday (here) so the rink is packed with so many people, and that's why we went to the movie instead. There were 4 movies showing yesterday, but she had seen 2 of them before with her friends (I'm at works so I don't have time to watch movie at will...). From the 2 rest of the movies, she didn't really want to watch because "The Return" is a horror movie and "Rouge Assassin (starring Jet Lee)" is somewhat... what to call it... brutal? Well, anyway at last we agreed to watch Rouge Assassin because I don't know what to do anything more than that. (not my knowing, she had been to the same shopping mall for 3 times this week!! That's why she refused to take a walk around...)And,... one thing I've been so afraid happened... she didn't see the movie comfortable due to the murders are so... many. After we watched the movie, she returned home, but due to the movie itself, she became less talkative... I feel bad for my mistake in movie choosing... Well, I thought yesterday is not really a good date because of that...

Luckily it was only a movie.Don't worry man, next time if there is nothing on at the movies, go rent or hire one, its just as good and you can pause it when you want to.

Not so lucky for your first date. But yeah, we learn from our mistake so hopefullyl next time when you two will go out again I hope you'll find something good to do with her. And if she's don't want to watch a movie because it's a scary movies, don't let her watch it. And if the other movie is a movie like you just went and see with her, then just tell her that you don't think those two movies are worth watching and try to come up with something else to do instead of watching the movie. Like maybe go bowling, walk around the city, play pool, or whatever you can come up with. Just don't try to force her to do things she doesn't like.

omg.. ur first date is not so romantic.. u should go for a lunch maybe rather than watching dat movie at dat time.. but let bygone be bygone and hope dat ur next date will be much better :) good luck