xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

Movie Ideas

Well, as most of you guys know, me and muh friends (yes I meant to spell it muh not my) are making a mmovie in a town called Emhouse, Texas. For you people like FolkRockFan and I who live in Texas, you probably know it's in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, there's lots of woods and places for things to hide, a couple of farms and plantations, some doublewides, and yada yada yada. My friend who came up with the idea, who might I add is dirrecting, wants to do a horror. But here's the thing. The lead actor and I, the lead actress, are not horror-oriented. We are both romance, comedy, and drama/tradgedie oriented. So the writer, who is yet ANOTHER friend of mine, can't decide what to write on.There's not that really happened in Emhouse that is scary or something we can write about, exep the ledgend of Crybaby bridge, which I have yet to learn what's so spooky about that... But go figure.If you have an idea of what we should write about please feel free to let us know.And sm, no spamming please =]]

Well, I don't really like this topic and it's not very interesting, but it will give me easy points, so, wth why not?! Well, I suggest you do a horror movie that's HILARIOUS! Make it supposed to be a horror movie but it turns out being funny! Maybe the "scary" guy will jump out and say/do something funny or be dressed really weird. I always wanted to see a movie that did that!

For you people like FolkRockFan and I who live in Texas, you probably know it's in the middle of nowhere. Anyways, there's lots of woods and places for things to hide, a couple of farms and plantations, some doublewides, and yada yada yada.

I don't know what doublewides are, but I suppose this ignorance won't hurt much. I did happen to watch a movie on a bus once, I think it was Texas Chainsaw Massacre, or an imitation/ parody that runs along the same lines.

Basically, the plot is that somewhere in Texas, there's a morbid family so grisly, Addam's family pales in comparison. The mother is a wheelchair-bound woman. The father is a menacing truck driver (menacing is the truck, not the driver) One of their sons is a dashing gentleman, the "bait" for the people lost in the area. Another is an violent, perverted, gun-firing axe-wielding retard. Still another son is an abnormally large ball of fat wielding a chainsaw; this one, the family lovingly calls "Junior". The youngest child, a daughter, is also a murderess in the making. She plays with voodoo dolls and shrunken heads. She seems to have no problem stabbing strangers' hands. One last member is grandma, a chair-bound corpse-like corpse they feed with blood. Yes, the entire family practice cannibalism.

Anyway, that's it. Lost people drive up to their gas station. Handsome gent flirts a bit, asks for the favor of hitch-hiking to the next town then, in a sudden rush of events, defends the lost lady from the perverted, violent, gun-firing gas station owner and ends up getting "shot".

Suddenly it's night. Behind them, Daddy is tailing them in an unlit truck. A jolt or two and then, dun-dun-dun, all the lights come on to reveal the "evil" truck. Anyway, it all ends in a wild chase. They come upon a loony woman. The loony woman has been hiding in the bush for a week now. They started as a sorority or something. Then the murdering family came and started chasing them. One by one, her sisters fell; she's the only one left now. Why isn't she leaving? It's flat ground out there. You could spot a person a mile off. She's hiding by day and cautiously moves from woods to woods at night.

Anyway, the lost girl's hubby gets caught. Poor woman spots some lights in the distance, rushes towards it, enters house, goes, "Hello? Hello? Anyone here?" hears little girl crying upstairs. She goes up, hears little girl's story then little girl stabs her hand with a pair of scissors or something. "They never learn do they?" says a masculine voice. The handsome gent is at the door. They bound and gagged poor lost woman and she learns they're cannibals.

It's a terrible movie; at this point, I am only glad to disembark at my bus stop. It's all gore, blood and intestines, but not horror. Quite a cheesy flick it makes me wanna barf. Still, if you could do something about it, I mean, if you could do a better movie (I think the plot needs some work) then by all means, go ahead.

Wish you luck :P

Well, I suggest you do a horror movie that's HILARIOUS! Make it supposed to be a horror movie but it turns out being funny! Maybe the "scary" guy will jump out and say/do something funny or be dressed really weird. I always wanted to see a movie that did that!

There's the Scary Movie series :D