xisto Community
sitesmakers

Addicted To Movies ? are you a film addict?

Do you download movies ?  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello,I guess all of us are addicted to movie , the internet navigators are more addicted to movies since the warez are free .You think that some1 is paying to download a movie ? or pay to download a song ? The people who says i never download a warez dont belive them .The movies watchers grows terrible in the last years . ived read on a blog that 9 of 10 ppl watches like 2 movies in a week with the movies ilegal downloaded . i guess its a day by day rutine for some1s .

Edited by sitesmakers (see edit history)

Yes indeed.Watching movies has been my hobbie since i was a little kid. From winnie the pooh movies to +18 movies i've watched it all. My favorite movie has to be Transformers Movie ( 2007 )

I'm truly addicted. I watch every new movie that comes out. download them and write them on disc. And all i want as a gift is a good DVD, birthdays, Christmas, etc..i've watched so many movies I can';e even remember the last 5 I've watched..

What if you download them from pay per movie sites? I'm not talking about torrents here. Say, there's a good movie out and some webiste is selling it for $5 a DVD, and I buy them? i don't think that's illegal on my part.

I do download movies sometimes. I think the prices they charge at a cinema these days are too high. I know you could rent it, but I don't know, I don't have much problems with it, I have more problems with downloading music...but I download series more then I download movies (same for watching it obviously :) ) which should be allowed cause you can watch them for free on your tv too... so there are no issues about downloading those at all imo!

Yes I Download movies mainly bolllywood movies and a few hollywood movies too and I am addicted to movies as well.The movies give you pleasure and there are different kinds of movies for different people,so the movie offers a lotIf someone gets addicted to the movies then I bet you you would never miss any show of the movie in the theatres.

Not for me. Movies are expensive for me, and many of them are not worth the money. I only watch the blockbusters, those with spectacular visual effects that everyone is supposed to look forward to. I download the occasional movie to watch, but even then, I'll only download those that are of my favorite genre and which have received good critics.

I used to watch a lot of movies earlier.But nowadays with the reach of movies increasing through more available media such as the Net, cable TV, the mushrooming multiplexes, malls etc., the general addiction towards it has come down.Not just me, but the viewer in general now has a choice of media to watch movies from..............or even download them off the Net for free!So in a way, I feel the overall addiction has come down.Hey, who says downloading movies is for free.............don't we pay for bandwidth?**scampers off before the anti-piracy authorities come in**

I for some reason have not been able to watch as many movies as I hope to. For some reason something usually occurs that stops me from going or I just do not have the money. I must admit I have downloaded a couple but I am not really into it anymore unless it is an old movie I can not find at Blockbuster. My brother has the Blockbuster thing that is like Netflix and it is mailed to my house so I can have him rent one for me. There is a long list of movies I want to see but not really the time to do so.

My answer will be yes. I do download movies off some sites, but I don't get addicted to this habit. This is simply because the downloads take severely long for me, and the quality isn't most of the time, the one I hope it to be: Excellent.I'd rather just watch movies from the Movie Network instead of going to the theatres.

hehe well I am also watching movies sometimes even more then one each day. However usually I am watching one movie per day or few series episodes. And yes I am downloading movies however this might not be proper name of this topic since I thought that it is about addiction to movie watching and not in fact about downloading movies.