xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crypto

Crypto Reporting In.

Hello everuone the name is Crypto and I am new. (Go figure XD)Well I am a decent at designing signatures for anime characters,uhhh I don't really know what i should be posting XDAnd I like to write.....So yeah.. That's me.

Hello Crypto and welcome to Xisto, Im sure you will enjoy the forums and the hosting which is really top level. I guess you will be having lots of fun with the people here that like to create sigs.

Hey there! Welcome to the Xisto community Crypto! You made an awesome decision to come here and chose the site as your web-hosting solution provider. I have been here only for a couple of days, and I must say I am more than elated with the way things are turning out so far... I wish you the best of luck on your future website, and make sure to let us know about it when you release it!

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!