xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crypto

Nintendo 64

To me Nintendo 64 was and ever will be the greatest system.I mean, no disks that you can scratch, fun controller, and easy to clean.What's better than that/But I was just wondering if anyone knew where I could probably get one besides Ebay.

Ha ha, yes! The N64 was awesome. I think it was just missing a few key titles like Gemfire and Fire Emblem though. Mario Party 2 & 3 for the N64 were amazing. Same with Super Mario 64. Super Mario 64 completely redefined platformers.

The N64 was an awesome system, but I found the joysticks on the controllers would stop working too easily. It's probably the second best system (Wii being the best). I used to have one, but sold it a few years back, unfortunatly I think you only can get them on ebay or garage sales since they are no longer produced. You could always try bookmans though.

N64 was freakin' insanely awesome!!! I still got mine and a few games left... Its pretty fun. I don't know where you'll be able to find one now adays... Speaking of old consoles, I still have my NES... can't get it to work though....

I remember when I unwrapped my Nintendo 64 on a late Christmas Eve night, I fell in love with it right then and there. For the time being, the graphics of the system were excellent and there were quite a few good games for the system (Ex. Mario 64, Zelda Games, Mario Kart etc.). I also liked the design of the controller, it was something new and different from the regular SNES controller I was use to. However like stated above, the bad thing was the joystick wouldn't stay new and nice for very long. Especially if you really used it a lot and liked messing around with it. I think I went through three to four controllers. I'm diffently a fan of the Nintendo 64 platform and think it really did help and revolutionized gaming at the time. Also, cartridges pawn! Cd's get scratched up to easily, sure they won't get scratched up if you take care of the properly, but who wants to do that?

Nintendo 64 I think bridged the gap between old school gaming like the NES, SEGA, and SNES, and new school and gamingXBOX. The bright colors where and still area eye popping. I used to play The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time that was my favorite game on Nintendo 64. It was without a doubt a evolution in the gaming community. :D Goodtimes :P

Ahh yes, this brings back good memories. The classic N64. I'm sure mostly every1 moved on and left it to gather dust somewhere where in the darkness. But I have not forgoten, for I still play mine up to today. Smash Bros never gets old.