xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Tramposch

Strange...

Well i was at a party recently, and felt strange...HHmm how to i type this without sounding strange...Well yeah it was a party.... just to chill with friends, playing soccer and stuff like that, and i started to get like.. dizzy... and everything was like... fuzzy.. whitish but enough for me to see properly. and the noise was completely drained out, i could here it, but it was very faint. and then my head. Its throbbing.. if i wasn't like i was.. it would have hurt, but it didn't, but i could just feel it throbbing. I had hurt my leg and got a few cuts a day ago, and then they didn't hurt when i was like this.. everything was blocked out, fuzzy, felt like i was the top of the world, or in some dream land.Im just wondering, do you know what it was?

Hi,The symptoms will not make sense to us because we do not exactly know what is going wrong nor are you able to explain it. The safest and best thing I can suggest at the moment is that you go visit your doctor and let him know EVERYTHING truthfully whatever he asks you. About that scape, let him know where and how it happened... Do let us know what happened after you go to the doc though... Your description is a bit vague though :P

tbh, lol im fine now, it happend like a couple weeks ago.. and i hate confronting ppl its easy to do online if you know what i mean...But if there is no clear solution... hmm.. ill just keep it out for more answers..no there was no alcohol btw.no drugs or anything there... im prolly go nna go to one of those like docter places like online where you can send in emails hehe lol.so you think the cut could have lead to it

I cannot say and I did not imply that you were on drugs r alcohol I meant that you tell your doc the exact symptoms.. I have tried these online docs and they are usually not the best answer as we might miss a symptom that the doc would find out in a physical examination.Anyway, did you try standing up too quickly?? If you did then it might have caused the flash for a sec and as for your cut again I say i have not seen it nor do I know how you got hurt so it is difficult for me to say anything about it. Please go to a doc and as for this topic I might have to close it as your topic is vague and makes no sense.

maybe someone put drug in your drink, and you feel bad. there is many drug that are bad and people put it in drink just for fun, but sometimes it goes wrong, and you can get hurt.it is best to go to doctor and tell him, and take drug test to see if there are drug in your body. if you find drug, you can tell police they put it in drinks, and need find people who did that. that is bad person who do that.

If you were playing soccer, you may of just temporarily pulled/pinched/strained a nerve. There are many nerves that run up and down along your spine that control lots of body functions, that you could of put in a bind. If it has not reoccured, and was just a one time thing, I would hardly worry about it. Certainly not go to a doctor. But then again, I'm one of those people that refuse to go to the doctor unless I am reasonable certain I am going to die if I don't. Think I've been to a doctor twice in the past 20 years.

Yeah, best advise I can give you too, is that you should see a doctor about this. Especially if it happens to you again, but I would go before something like this happens anymore, because it's good to catch things early just in case they might be serious. I'm not really good with medical stuff and the like, so I'm not sure what could make symptoms like that, but again, you might really want to explain it all to your doctor and see what they think it is, or if you need to be on some medication or anything like that. Still, see your doctor, cause it's better to be safe than sorry.

I was talkin to Chris, he said it might be from dehydration, could that be a factor? or not, because i read some of the symptoms for dehydration, it seemed it could be a likely candidate.

I think you really should see a doctor. Try to explain to him/her how you felt and listen to his/her professional advise.In my opinion, a drug test would be interesting. Sometimes at parties there are people who like to play bad jokes to the rest of the guests, like pouring substances in drinks, or so. Do you remember to have accepted a drink from somebody? Did you keep an eye on your glass all the time?Nowadays it is very important to be careful with the things you drink or eat. Especially in parties or public gatherings.Go to the doctor anyway. Whatever it had been, he is the right person to ask.Best regards,-L.

I would definitely go see a doctor... You could have just been tired or got up too quickly or whatever, and the drug scenario is also possible, but your symptoms could also point to something as serious as a brain tumor, so just to make sure you're safe I would definitely go get yourself checked out. It's better to be safe, especially when something like what happened to you happens.

Definitely sounds like a head rush. That's when the blood rushes out of your head. Makes you almost faint. You kinda see stars in your peripheral vision, ears get a quiet hum that drowns out noises, lightheadedness. Usually caused by standing up too quick. No big deal. Could be an iron deficiency.

a similar thing happened to me when I was like 8 years old. I remember I started feeling dizzy and my vision looked sort of dreamy with that fuzzy hazzy white color and sound was faint. I remember I did not drink much water back then so it could have been a possible cause of why I was fainting. I remember the day was really hot and sunny and I sat in shadow for a while and concentrated on my breathing and everything was ok after that.