xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
hyaku

Hello! Im obviously new here..

Hello, I am new here. I'm kinda liking the site already. I am really just here to get a host and have a forum to chat on. (I have a large amount of free time you see)Anyway, I'm gonna go post around the site now.

hello to you too. i'm new here, and there many forum to read here. you can write also. i have not much time now school is not on sunday and saturday, but i have internet in school and i have home, so i write everyday.

Hello hyaku Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. You have come to the right place for free no-ads hosting, if that is what you are after. Everybody here is friendly and helpful. If you have a question, just ask, somebody will either answer you or point you to the answer. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :P

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!