xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itek4u

3:10 To Yuma [WARNING: SPOILER ALERT]

What did you all think of this movie? I found it very interesting and talk about a surprise ending. I could not believe he killed off all his people in the end. That really busted it for me right there. My friend who was with me really did not like that at all.

Spoiler alert!! Try not to give out spoilers if at all possible.Anyway, I heard 3:10 to Yuma was an awesome movie. I wanted to go see but havent gotten a chance to. Is it even still out in theaters?

absolutely loved it, one of the better films i've seen in a while. Really felt for Dan Evans (Christian Bale), as his struggle to survive and feed his family becomes a financial issue to a personal struggle with pride and courage. I loved the way the film got you to root for Ben Wade (Russell Crow) aswell, without making it a cheesey villain with a good side. There is very little in that film that he does that doesn't directly benefit himself. I usually don't like Russell Crow, but here he does one of his greatest performances.