xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killer911pt

Cherub Books

Cherub Books  

2 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How may of you people read the cherub booksplease vote in the pollpersonally i think there amazing ive read every book in the series and have found out there will only be 12 books altogether and i just wann akeep reading them!!

Yeah I've read the books and I love them so much. I'm waiting for the school library to get The General but I've read all the books before that one.-reply by Rushtail

How may of you people read the cherub books
please vote in the poll

personally i think there amazing ive read every book in the series and have found out there will only be 12 books altogether and i just wann akeep reading them!!

i know whhst you mean i love the series and hve read each book at least 4 times sush a shame theres no more but 10/10 for these love em:)

I THink That Shadow Is Ok But Sorry Robert But it Let me down a bit at the end and i got confused sometimes with the time jumpingOther Than that The Best Book I EVER READ EPIC

OMG!!!!!!! by far the BEST books i have ever read.i have only read up to the fall coz my school library doesnt have the rest and the ublic lirary has about 1000 reserves on it)includibg mine) so if anyone knows of a site you can read the whole book for free noit just the first few chapeters PLEASE!