xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
killer911pt

My Photoshop Creations Tell me what you think?

Posted Image

Did this for a friend

Posted Image

Logo for a little competition

Posted Image

A Signature i made myself

Posted Image

some smielys i made

Posted Image

Posted Image

I Just had to!

Posted Image

Again just had to!

Posted Image

Another logo

Posted Image

1st try

Posted Image

Another logo for competition

Posted Image

my best sphere

Posted Image

photo cube thing

Posted Image

wow, you really have so much to show. i like the one with turtle shooting everybody.did you make any tutorials on how do you draw that pictures, i would like to learn that

Some of them are really good.. What i don't like is how you cut things.. so they are edges like |_ on pictures.. and some of bg at pics you added is still on.. But you have a big imagination.. keep it on..

I think U have CreatIVE Mind. GOOD!!I wish to do things with Photoshop, but just don hav ideas.hehehheheSee u enterd a lot of competition. How many u have won, so far?Congratulations for -> spherical affiliation I like # 4

Yes I agree, I would love to see them also, but all links are dead at photobucket images removed for violation, lol I have photobuket and it happens to me alot also, dont ya hate that. I make tournament pages for cases ladder for a canasta league at Yahoo. I love working with graphics and making pages, Although i have never tried to make my own graphics, I am not that good or creative. But i do have photoshop ( which you have to be a genuis to use..) and i have paintshop pro 9 and 12 i believe it is the newest one, and my favorite baby but it is not a image editor is frontpage. Anyway, I also would love to see what you have done, if you have the time please upload them again, or link me somewhere i could look at them. Thank you very much.

Can you upload them again, I would like to see them. My suggestion is that you should use some reliable image hoster. For eg. you should use mega-popular imageshack.us which is my precious image hoster.