xisto Community
jossylala

What's Your Opinion? [health & Aids] health

i tell you, go for it...... its a very good thought from you. our society needs one of such kind.make it rich. make it very informative. bring in very good discussions and talks. God will bless you...

It would of course, be a wonderful idea. But before you start, make sure you know what you are getting into. Running a forum can be a very time consuming job. You have to set up the site, (after finding a host for it of course) promote it, moderate it, and in general stay on top of things. If you are allready a medical student, you may not have a lot of spare time on your hands. A friend of mine and I started a site for dog breeders. It was a ton of work, but certainly worth it in the long run. One thing you wouldn't want to do is get a good board going and have people "hooked" on it and really into it and using and enjoying it, and then get burnt out on running it and give it up.

for me personally, its closer to home my nephew just recently died from aids and he wasnt able to tell me and my sis, mainly because of the shame and ever since he died i've become more aware of how he felt and i want to make a difference in other people lives who are dealing with this because it would mean alot to me and also i think it would bring me closer to my nephew eventhough he's no longer around.Mike

hello every one!i ma a medical student and i athinking of building an AIDS talk forum.wud you advise me to go for is?i really need your opinion

Hello.My Name is Doven. About your question i think is very good idea. We see every day cosnequences. And i think we must bee very serious to tolk about this also very serious topic. Examle: Only in my quart where i am living, are sick from AIDS 4 (four) very young persons, 3 (three) boys and one girl, 19-21 year old.
You can imagine how many more are in the sity, also sick from AIDS. So i think in impossibility to help them, we must talk every day and ewerywhere, against this
very mortally sickness.

Doven
Edited by doven (see edit history)

I'm a medical student too. I think it's a great idea, especially considering the lack of knowledge regarding this matter... It would surely help to dispel some myths and fears the general community have when they think about HIV/AIDS :)Good luck with that :)