xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
T84

Should I Still Tell Her How I Feel? PLease read My probelms got bigger :(

Sorry if my titles bad Moderators you may change it if it is but im mixed up right now. As some of you know from reading my previous topics(once again sorry for the amount of topics) i have strong feels for this girl im friends with and i was finally going to tell her how i feel...that is untill today when she was asked out by the *** i mentioned in my previous topic....Last night i was emotional for him being #1 on her top on myspace(i know kinda stupid, but it upset me). I was talking to a friend on AIM and i told him i was going to tell her how i feel and right in the middle of my conversation with him the internet crashed. I went to restart the modem, then my father's PC didnt work so he threw me out of the house....I then wondered around my town for about 5 hours till around 1 AM, when my mother got home. She let me back in the house. This morning my father didnt wake me up for school, so i was late and i walked into my second period which has the anthony kid(or the *** as i refer to him as) and her in it. Of course when i walked in late he started making sarcastic remarks about me being late and i said **** you anthony and then the teacher yelled at us both. So during school im still emotional over the myspace thing and im building up the courage to tell her at the end of the day when i would normally meet her at her locker. Then at the end of the day I get to her locker and there he is with her at her locker, so i thought ok they are gunna talk, ill just tell her im going to my locker and she will walk over when she is done talking to him. But no of course nothing is easy. Then she went home and by that time i missed my bus and had to walk 2 miles home in the pouring rain(thundering and lightening) with no jacket only a short sleeve shirt and shorts. I finally get to my friends house which is on the way and i get a text message from her saying "do u know whats going on about the game on saturday, i need to know if i can make plans or not" and i replied "i don't know" and then she replies to that "o well anthony asked me out today" At that moment my heart sunk and i froze.... I later got home and put up a sad away message and she IMed me asking about the spanish Homework and of course i reeeeeeally didnt wannt to talk to her, because not only was she now taken on the day i had planned to tell her, but with a guy that has no friends(litterally), plays video games all day, and he littleraly doesn't do anything in school and is a horrible soccer player(which is the only thing he trys at). I already gave the ticket to the redbulls(soccer) game on satuday to my friend. I have no idea on what to do, any ideas? :):D:P:DB)

Edited by T84 (see edit history)

I know this is going to seem kind of harsh...But can you repost that a little better spelt and punctuated?Because I'm seriously having difficulty reading it in any comprehendable manner =S

Tell her.Please tell her, for your sake.I don't know how many times I gave away that opportunity because I never spoke a word that I should have and always said what I should have kept to myself. And I wonder why I've remained single.If you feel that strongly about her, now is the time to see if she likes you back. Anthony might have asked her out first, but you need to sit down and talk to her, face to face, and tell her how you feel. Pick a moment and talk to her.It will be ultimately better than letting someone else have his shot uncontended, especially if it's someone that may be - and I use the term loosely - lesser than you are, in any way, shape, or form.Two things may happen:1.) She likes you back. She might want to try to see what happens with Anthony, but she knows that there's someone else. Or, she might just ditch Anthony after their first "date." Who knows.2.) She doesn't like you back. But would it be better to know for sure or just wonder for the rest of the time that you are infatuated with her?

Thank you but her and my best friend just had a HUGE fight and she said she wont be hangout with us for a "long long time" while he is with us. Even past that i really dont know what words to use other then the 3 in my head "i love you." but im ok with using that i guess. My other probelm is i don't have good judgement when it comes to choosing a time.

I think that you should tell her. I always think these sort of problems are simple. If you dont tell her, you will regret it. You may get rejected, but it you then you would never wonder what could have happened. You will have to work out when and how, but whatever you do, tell her.

Hi manJust tell her it B) If you dont tell it to her then it will be maybe the last thing what you do with her B) Just try it.. Dont think about what can be if she would tell it or other.. Just do it :P Good Luck

Tell her. It's best to spill it out. Feelings like the one you have comes just a few times in a lifetime. I would not waste the feeling by supressing it. You don't have to worry with being dumped. It's part of the risk but isn't it worth it rather than dreaming your life/feelings away? Take the risk and enjoy the consequences!

Thank you but her and my best friend just had a HUGE fight and she said she wont be hangout with us for a "long long time" while he is with us. Even past that i really dont know what words to use other then the 3 in my head "i love you." but im ok with using that i guess. My other probelm is i don't have good judgement when it comes to choosing a time.

Keep it simple, "I Love You", is as simple as it gets.

As for the right time, there is never going to be a right time with Anthony or *** in the picture, what you need to do is next time you see her, pull her aside and say "I just wanted you to know that I Love You". and leave it as that, and Leave it in her hands.

That way you have let her know and it gives her a way out of going out with ***.

If you hesitate you will never let her know what it is that you feel, and she won't know either.

awww.... That's hurt. I mean, I like a girl too but I haven't find the courage to tell her. And if everything was going to happen the way it happened with you, then I really don't know what to do after that.Welll you still can tell her that you like her, but there's like no way now that she gonna be coming after you since she's with that creepy guy. I don't know why but I think he's creepy from what you just gave a little description of him.Anyhow, really sorry if that doesn't help you. But if I was you I would still tell her and than just move on. But yeah, I still have to face my story. Ahahahh. Still have to try to tell the girl I like that I like her which isn't going to be so easy.

It doesn't matter if someone else has already asked her out, you could at least let her know how you feel. You would be surprised how much others wished someone cared for them. Who knows maybe you're the one she wanted to hear it from, not the "***" who asked her out earlier. Yeah it sucks that you had a bad day and it seemed like things were going wrong, but you have to think that human's physcologically see the bad things during the day if they are having a "bad day". The day is long and things go right and things go wrong, the question is which part of the day you see. I'm sure if wont feel the best if she says no but it would feel worse if she didn't give you an answer at all. Not because she can't decide, but because it was your fault. You weren't the one who ever got a chance to tell her, so make a chance. You can't wait for the perfect oppurtunity because trust it probably wont come. Make a stand, suck in the courage, and let out your feelings for her. You really can't ask for much more now can you? Good luck, wish you the best.-Jester

yeah, i think what you said is pretty accurate, jester... I mean, you might as well tell her, because, well, at least I believe that no matter whether she likes you back or not, you'll feel good that at least you did it, and in my opinion knowing she doesn't like you is better than not knowing at all. And, plus, it's absolutely true that she might have rather gone out with you, and maybe even likely, and she's just trying to make you jealous... I mean, she doesn't want to make you hurt, but sometimes girls do things like ignore you or tell you, "i'm hanging out with a guy friend." just to tell you, hey, I'm popular, all the dudes like me, so why don't you tell me you like me, huh? I know it doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but it's true. Just because she went out with this guy doesn't mean that she likes him at all, she could just be being nice.I guess what I'm trying to say is that you should just tell her, I mean, as long as you have good intentions, you can't really screw this up, as long as you're perfectly honest and open with her. Just tell her, "Hey, I think you're amazing and smart and beautiful and funny and I really, really, like you, and even if you don't like me back, I just thought I should let me know." And if she says she just likes you as a friend, tell her that you just want to be friends, but that you wanted her to know that. In any case, it'll be better in the end, even though right now your situation seems hopeless. Or else, if the other kid really is that much of an a**, just scope things out later and see if she still hangs around him, because any decent, self respecting girl won't hang around someone like that...Good luck! :P