xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
tats

Ei Whats Up ! mabuhay at kumusta kayo ?

Hello tatsPosted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. How about coming back and telling us a little more about yourself? If you are having trouble with your introduction, perhaps this will help.

You need to read up on the rules and regulations here at Trap 17. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits.

Before you get warned, please do not use a lot of texting abreviations and lingo in the forums. Not everybody here is knowledgeable about texting shorthand, like me in particular. Good plain English is more easily understood by most of the members. Grammar does count here also.

Now that I have lectured you about things. :P ***Steps down off the soap box.*** Hope you enjoy your stay at Trap 17 and hope to see you around the boards on a regular basis. B)

Edited by Mich (see edit history)

welcome tats. :P another "kababayan" (countryman) in the boards... i hope you behave yourself and don't embarrass our lot. B) hehehe? just kidding! wish you enjoy being part of our community, and hope you stay long to be part of our growing family here on Xisto! MABUHAY!

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!

Well like everyone else has mention welcome to Xisto.com, best place for hosting and posting on the net. There are thousands of topics to reply and hundreds of thousands of posts to read, respond, and enjoy. It was previous mention to check out the Xisto Read as that is the best source of information on how to enjoy your stay here and be warn free as you enjoy your posting, and so welcome again and see you in the forums.