xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shibbeh

Halos got its own spot?

well this is definately not good or fair coz one i hate halo and 2 i hate the xbox well not really hate i just dont like them, well if halos got its spot i think socom should also have.one.

Halo's missions were good, but got boring after a while. The pc version was about the same but the multiplayer was good, the netcode was a bit bad though, so you got a lot of lag on some servers.

I'm not really into this game, or rather not really good at it :P but I have it on xbox and played it a few times but I sucked... guess it's not my type of game :P

LMAO, i remember when i went into a game store a long time ago before the xbox came out. At the time i really wanted xbox, but when i saw halo, i saw the first game i really wanted to play. When i frst saw halo, i just wanted to buy and play the damn thing! :P

Personally, I had heard Halo was a great game, and that's why I bought an Xbox. It was good at first, but eventually it gets boring. I would be interested in playing it multiplayer though. I've only played single player.

halo sux and xbox sux even more so really it dont deserve its own place a lot more game better than it that dont av a palce.

HALO is a great Series. It's story is mainly something other games hasn't touched on. Since HALO started this great "genre" (with FPS), I think it deserves a spot in the game category.xboxrulz