xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
kvarnerexpress

Which Song Tugs At Your Heart, And Why?

Here's my list, feel free to check out these songs because I know you'll like themHlub Tsis Tso Tseg-Lue Vang 3rd albumHlub Los Nco-Lis Pos OriginalYog Tig Tau Lub Ntuj-QuantizeHand Me Down-Matchbox 20Everything-StereofuseYour Everything-Keith Urbanohhhh gotta love the song MAYBE by MILK INC. very awesome...

favourite artists:snoop doggeminemthe gameeazy e (R.I.P.)2pac (R.I.P.)notorious BIG (R.I.P.)young buck (everyone else in g-unit is gay)NaS SHYNE.. and tons morei would list them all but no time ;) cool songsmario winans - i dont wanna knowr. kelly - did you ever thinkashanti - only u

Hoobastank - The ReasonBecause I'm dating a girl and another girl wants to date me but I just can't finish with my girlfriend because I love her too... and this other girl loves "The Reason" as I do and we've spent a lot of time together with this music on ours heads... it's just too much for my heart... I've been crying a few days ago because of it...

i love 'yesterday' by the beatles...it's just a simple song with meaningful lyrics that is just so beautiful