xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
II x LIAM x II

Hello Guys hi

Welcome! Im from the UK too, south-east to be precise! Welcome to T17, i replied to your other topic, hope that helps you!Remember to read the README file, linked above the shoutbox and if you need anything just ask, were all pretty helpful...Except the evil crew...Try to avoid them :) Im sure you'll soon get to hear from them!Most of all enjoy the forums and hosting if you apply!

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!

Hello II x LIAM x II Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Sounds like you have a lot of interests. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Just make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. If you need help, just ask, somebody will either answer you or point you in the right direction. People here are friendly and helpful. See you around.

Hey there and welcome to Xisto.com! It is really nice to see that more and more people like you are deciding to join this flourishing community of members! You have made the right choice when it comes to picking out the best free web hosting out there on the internet, and I would love nothing more than to see you take advantage of all of the opportunities that this site provides it users with and create and maintain a wonderful and successful website. That being said, do not forget to post regularly, as that is the key to maintaining your website's active state. Once again, I wish you the best of luck, and I willl talk to you on the forums somewhere in the near future!