xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Script To Translate Into Bbcode From Html Tags

I was wanting to know how to make a form like they use here for the website form. I want to be able to turn stuff in to bbcode.

If you know how or would be willing to write the script for me could you email me. will@darkzone3.com. I am william to give all credit to who ever makes it. and i can put a link back to a site if you want.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please be specific with the topic title. "Help" is never a good topic title. This is explained in our forum rules. Title modified.

There are sample scripts you can search for that turns associated HTML tags to BBCODE tags. The idea based is to use array of HTML tags with BBCODE and use string replace.

And I'm assuming "form" by meaning our free web hosting application form?

Again, the idea is to replace, i.e., <b> with and <a href=...> with [url ]. Default BBCODES such as QUOTE, CODE are CSS driven. They are not found in HTML tags but used it as customized CSS tags.