xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

What Do You And Your Friends Do To Pass The Time?

Well, If you're like me, you have free time... ample ammounts of it, to do nothing else but goofing off with friends!How do you spend this time?Me and my friends are making a movie in our spare time.One of my friends, Kyle, lives in a place called Emhouse. It is going to be the bastard child of a romance comedy and a scary movie, so that should be... intresting... anyways. That is where we are shooting. I'm the lad actress, Kyle is the lead actor... Jacob's dirrecting, Robin's producing and so on...

In our spare time me and friends like to go paintball for hours. We also like to go to the movies and when we are really feeling creative we fire flash up and start making games and movies.

wow a movie that sounds interesting Offtopic: but wats the movie about (the plot line)well since most off my friends are in band we spend most of our time doing band realated stuff like practice, games, compititions and junk. my none band friends we mostly spend our time just talking about stuff, the world, tv. etc.

wow a movie that sounds interesting Offtopic: but wats the movie about (the plot line)

Hahaha. We have yet to figure that one out. The place where we are shooting [[Emhouse]] is a country-fied area. lots of trees and stuff for things to hide. So if you have any ideas, feel free to let me know :)

Anyways, those things y'all do are lots of things i do... wierd... lol

Enjoy your free time while it lasts...When I was growing up, my cousins were/are my best friends. It was me, my brother, and our two cousins, also a boy and girl, all of us within three years of each other. So basically my eldest cousin was a senior in high school when I, the youngest of the foursome, was a freshmen. Most of the time, the boys would play video games or fake fight while the girls would play board games and things like that. My parents were one of the few people to actually have a video camera back in the 80s, so we had fun making little movies. There's one as far back as when I was 4 or 5 years old. We even had lines and stuff. It kinda became our tradition to put together a production every few years until we all graduated from high school. We even did a behind the scenes documentary of our filming process. :)Aside from that, though, we went to movies and amusement parks too. One summer we decided to have a wrestling smackdown kinda thing and we put a bunch of mattresses and pillows in the front room and me and my oldest cousin had a wrestling match because we were the two hot-headed kids that fought like cats and dogs all the time. I'm proud to say that I held my own. :P Of course, a well placed knee to the groin really improved my position.Nowadays, we still go to movies, out to dinner, watch tv, play video games and go clubbing. Sometimes we just toss around a football in the front yard. I can usually throw a clean spiral about 20 yards, but I don't really have the power to get it further than that. Other times, we sit around the table and reminisce about things. The other night, we all told our favorite "getting pulled over" stories and how we either earned a ticket or got out of one.

Well, usually when we guys are bored and have got nothing much to do it's rare that we end up doing something productive because we don't want to. We sometimes want to do stuff just for the heck of it. :)The first thing that comes to mind is this place here where we get all kinds of flavored sodas. It's been our "hang out place" since from a really long time and so we all are pretty attached to it. Drink your favorite flavor, joke around and comment on the recent happenings in and out of the group or just random discussions. The best place to have them is with a soda in hand at Fizzy. All being big movie buffs, it's then renting a DVD and watching it on friends '54" Plasma screen. And as we all are musically oriented (not a band, too much variation of music preference) we just jam for fun most of the time and end up creating something or the other. Like last time we made a parody of a song by Fall out Boy and then we joked about forming a band named Fall in Girl which would parodize all their songs and songs by other equally lame "musicians". Making short films of some "personalities" and incidents is obviously there. Like once we were mocking all those stupid vloggers present at gigs these days who are pathetic camera-holders and commentors. We made one of our friends assume the role of a guitar teacher but at the same time assume to be the Science teacher in school. So it was like his pathetic skills + the teachers hilarious antics while teaching and counseling coupled with a person you can call someone who can't film for nuts. XDThe main objective of our "stuff" is usually fun as we are all bored of churning out something or the other productive in the end.

Edited by sylenzednuke (see edit history)

Me n my buddies have alot of time on our hands because we don't really have any other friends we like apart from each other. Most of the time when were fishing for idea on how to piss our lives away. We end up going to the cinema. We were supposed to go yesterday to see that film 30 days of night. It looked *BLEEP*ing awesome. But chris didn't look 15. What the *BLEEP*? How are we supposed to prove we are of age if you can't get any ID until your about 17. What did she want us to produce? A copy of our birth certificates?? Like jesus christ on a bike ;-;Anyway with that plan screwed to hell we decided to go to KFC =D We got one of those new night in buckets. It was delicious thankyou =DWe then went to toys r us and did the usual playing on keyboards and shizzle, we played some xbox 360 too. When we get together we often play alot of video games because video games make the world go around dont they children?

My friends and I normally just have a lengthy conversation. We sometimes have debates, other times, ... well insanity.One friend of mine is absolutely fanatic about musicals, and if bored, will start singing a song from a musical. One of our games (sad, I know) is her singing and then stopping, and one of us need to guess the word afterwards. It's quite funny what we come up with actually...Two of my friends play guitar, so they sometimes bring that along and we can all play together. All of us, there's 5 in my gang, well we're all musical in some way. So it's good all over.Yeah, that's about it. We have fun times, I love hanging out with my friends. But we only do it in school, since we're all busy, out of school.We don't have time to go shopping together or any of that lark. Just stay at home, and do our work... we're very... Well, we believe in education strongly to get us somewhere.

In my spare time, I go to the movies, go skate on ice, going somewhere doing nothing :) etc.Talking about movies, I made a movie with 4 other guys at the school. I was the camera guy and editor. Result was 7 minutes and 26 seconds, lol. It was pretty ridiculous, but it was for a school project, and my teacher was surprised of my work >_>"Funny enough, he uses Windows Movie Maker, I use Sony Vegas 7.0 :(