xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Surda

Ninja Gaiden Black best game i have ever played on Xbox

im sure that most of you are familiar with this game due to its great story, graphics game play and sound, you can do all the moves with This Ninja guy, he is amazing doing all these jumps and exciting moves that can hardly be imagined.i had beated all of story mode on normal and hard as well, unlocked almost everything.and i would like to know your opinions about this game, becouse it is the best game that i have ever played and i want to know what do you guys think about it.

yea it is a great game, plus there is a new version out called Ninja Gaiden Sigma if you heard of it, its on the ps3 i didnt try it yet, but people are going crazy for it.it got even better graphics than the one on the Xbox, also they added extra stages and moves as well, ima try it as soon as i get the ps3 when im done workin.have anyone played this version before? if so could you tell me more info about it, thanx

Edited by Surda (see edit history)

Oh I loved this game so much, it was entertaining the full way through. The action and gameplay was amazing, and the different moves you could learn were awesome. Also the fact that you could really run around anywhere you want was fun because I know that it is very boring just having 'levels' that restrict you to one path. There were so many different secrets too in the game and you could unlock a lot of things, and even if you play it a second time it is still entertaining. The action again is the greatest part of the game. I loved the graphics and how you could throw out many different combonations. The different weapons were also fun, you could have a slow strong hitting weapon or a quick, thousand combo weapon. The powerups, storyline, everything was brilliantly planned out. I have to give this game a 9.9/10 (because no game is perfect but this is darn close to it!).

Well I can't say much more about this one than about final fantasy-I have watched some trailers and gameplay videos and I think the game is exactly the type I like best but as always in't not for computer ( at least I haven't heard anyone playing it on computer) so again I will not be able to play another masterpiece because I can't afford to buy PS.But for my opinion-well from what I've seen the game is really unbelievable and ultimate cool ;) hope you enjoyed playing it and someday maybe Ill be able to try it :rolleyes:

The game is the best sword slashing game out there. the martial arts on the game are very realistic and very believable(except the flying swallow). which makes it all the better.(me and my sparring buddy like to practice some of the kicking moves) if anybody needs help improving there game play and need some tips to master the combat system, just email me. ive beaten ninja gaiden black, the story mode and the arcade on master ninja. (took me foreever) its the hardest game (most frustrating at that too) ive ever played and ever will play.-blue

Definitely one of the best action games ever created, albeit the hardest. :D I played through it on my original Xbox but on my 360 I am stuck in chapter 8 mostly because I haven't been playing much. I respect anyone who has finished that game, and to even mention "Master Ninja" is just plain messed up. :) In my newest GameInformer I was reading about Ninja Gaiden 2, and it looks like it's going to be amazing. There is a claw attachment that goes onto Ryu's hands and heels, tell me that is not the tightest thing ever. Now, to anyone who has played both, what is better Ninja Gaiden or God of War? I liked God of War, but I think Ninja Gaiden takes the win on that one.