xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
thepiratedock

I Need Customer Support I am look for somone who is good with people

I am starting an Email buisness and we are setting up a live support system. I need someone who is good with people (eg, dosent get frustrated), who will oh in every now and again and see if any need any help. I can't pay you, i can link to your site or something like that if you want though...That would be great, thanks!

I am interested to know more about your business. I used to provide customer service and IT support for several large companies and I understand some of the problems you need to overcome. What I find most interesting is with the advancement of broadband provided to end users there are more and more opportunities to work from home.

Of course, many of the problems which plague even the most highly regarded call centers in the world will continue to present problems and challenges under the "nature of the beast" excuse. Probably the largest concern is how the hell to flog your employees remotely!

Customer service is so competitive that there are often as many QA employees as there are front line agents answering the phones! Unfortunately when it gets to that point the executives all fear for the future of their jobs and in a panic start to find ways to monitor each phone call and have follow up interviews with QA persons to try and figure out why your consistent 9.68% sitisfaction rating dipped to 9.2% last week. They will look at things like training to try and figure out where they need to provide training to fix the problem that they keep avoiding which is sometimes as simple as investing in proper infrastructure for managing their FAQ and HELP databases with respect to how they link with the CRM and dispatching systems. Eventually they refuse to admit they need to be smart to solve the issues and start talking about outsourcing to some other country where they can have twice as many agents for the same money and they seem to respond better to the floggings too!

Good strategy for you to use in establishing remote support foundation:

Set up an environment in which your front line support can be constantly
adding and editing support documents and eventually it will be so robust
the only managing you need to do is update when a new OS comes out
or report bugs as they are discovered etc. This sort of system can be made
from PHP and put up on your website with or without customer login access.
Plan to provide walk through support to your customers until there is such
great content arranged in such an easy way as to encourage users to
walk through the steps on their own.

Pseudo code works well for planning the "steps to resolution flow". Soon
you can realize additional revenue streams that will pop up in ways you never
imagined... Say you or a customer has a flow chart style resolution wizard running
and is asked to enter the MAC address of his ethernet card at some point.
Rather than have them jump through the hoops to find that info. provide
a link to download software that will find your MAC address for you. Get
money for clicks/leads/sales or whatever you can figure out to do there.

Maybe you get such a great support site working that you have better
"time to resolution" than the manufacturer. These days many manufacturers
are offloading support responsibilities to resellers and they are doing a poor
job indeed. You will be able to leverage another revenue stream out of
that target market. Imagine you get traffic of THompson Speedtouch modems
users looking for problem resolution and they aren't even your customers
but now that they are using your site for support they will either convert
to a customer of your email services or tell someone who will become a
customer or at the very least they will already have given you something by
visiting, TRAFFIC.

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged Posts.
Board Rules
Please use the Edit feature to avoid double posting.

If you are still looking for customer support I might be interested. It depends how big your site is and where my link would be placed. Before I do anything I would need to know a lot more about your business so I can be as much help as possible. Just send me a link to your website through privite messages or just post it in a post. Thanks.