xisto Community
thepiratedock

Free Email Service I am looking to start a free Email service

So i find my self sitting at my server, looking at whats been going on lately. Then i notice that at one point in time i was offering Email and i thought to myself "You know what? I could really attract some people if i started that again!", but there was one problem in my way! I dont want to host this service on my server, i want it to be hosted remotely. I also want it to be free. So here is what im looking for:A website that offers user@mydomainname.com email serviceAt least 1GB per mail boxguaranteed 24/7 access$0.00 priceIf anyone knows of such a service that would be AWESOME!

Hmmm....I think you are asking for too much thepiratedock. a free me@mydomain.com email? WooW I have never come across that either.

will gmail.com have onesearch google for google web master tools and you will find italso gawab.com is the best server for thisbut you will get only 6 MB for emailand the visitors will be able to sign up from you site without knowing that tray bothbut i already didand it uselesstrust menothing gone get you allot of visitors but keeping your site up to dateand having Pacific ideaand allot of content :PB)

So i find my self sitting at my server, looking at whats been going on lately. Then i notice that at one point in time i was offering Email and i thought to myself "You know what? I could really attract some people if i started that again!", but there was one problem in my way! I dont want to host this service on my server, i want it to be hosted remotely. I also want it to be free. So here is what im looking for:A website that offers user@mydomainname.com email service
At least 1GB per mail box
guaranteed 24/7 access
$0.00 price
If anyone knows of such a service that would be AWESOME!

Just use Gmail or Hotmail they works fine

if you subscribe to google for an account, they will provide unlimited storage space because of an awesome feature which lets you archive all of your messages rather than deleting them... you simply move them from your inbox to the archive folder. that and its FREE! you just signup for the account and instantly have access to googlemail and tons of other google services like adsense, adwords, and blogger. really cool

Is this not what is ridiculous? You know nothing is free in this world. You may pay with your work. Email me your action plan. I may pay 4 u. But the only condition is if and only if i like.

I have problem with read my e-mails.On my account writte ''Your email adress is not verified''...
I can't understand this..can someone help please...

Use the activation link your host sent you.

Nothing is free in life. The stuff that is free sucks.

There are some places where you can get free domain registration in exchange for filling out surveys and such. As for all the things you want, you'd probably have to turn to multiple sources to get it all free, if you could find these sources.