xisto Community
Silent Shadow

Do U Fear Death

Do u fear death  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well im be kinda of scared cuz if i die, people are like gonna be worried about me, my parents and siblings and friends etc.i don't want them to worry over me cuz thats just painful. that the only reason im scared of death. I don't want them to worry ever.

I'm not afraid of death at all. I know when I die I will rejoin my saviour in heaven. The only reason I don't want to die now is so that I can continue to work for him down here. I just hope nobody will become depressed over my death because it will trully be a great thing the day I die.

i tend to believe what we do not fear death at all. it is the unknown, that which lies beyond death (for us, and people around us), that scares us most of the time. death is simply the expiration of life, which every mortal is bound to reach in the end. this is an inevitable fact in the cycle of life -- what began in birth, ends in death. thus for me, there is nothing to fear in death.

I am not really worried about death let alone fear it. When it comes and comes and I'll have to deal with it either way. Fearing about when it comes and how it'll happen won't do you any good. When the time comes and if it's a tough situation that you could maybe avoid, you deal with it then. You can't plan it unless you are on life support or if you want to commit suicide but if you want to die then you won't really fear it then.

I see no point in worrying about death, live life while you can, death is only the end of the beginning for everybody, just like birth, its just another transition from one state to the next.like ice it turns to water then to steam, so are well like ice water and steam making transitions from one state to another.

I dont worry about death either, so I dont fear it. I dont think about my own death, perhaps because i am too young and have a lot of other things to worry about. I know that we will all die sometime, thats life, so we must live it while we have it. Thats easier said than done. Trying to live your life without regretting anything is difficult, but its something worth trying to do. The thought of it is so far from my mind, i dont fear it.

oops! wrong button, well i ain't scared of dying, but Im scared of being tortured to death. Because death is instant, and you won't feel lie your life being drained out or something, but being tortured like by Jigsaw or someone like that I'll be scared.

i tend to believe what we do not fear death at all. it is the unknown, that which lies beyond death (for us, and people around us), that scares us most of the time. death is simply the expiration of life, which every mortal is bound to reach in the end. this is an inevitable fact in the cycle of life -- what began in birth, ends in death. thus for me, there is nothing to fear in death.

I agree it's not that a lot of people fear death it's that they fear what they dont know.

I can't say I have any fear of death.Perhaps it's because I've accepted the fact that everything happens for a reason; my death being one of them. I don't know when, how, or why it'll happen, but it will. And I guess it really comes down to the phrase (with several other wordings): "If you fear death all your life...are you truly living?"If you spend too much time brooding over when your time is going to be, then you're obviously not making the most of your life now. I feel better knowing that my time spent here was put forth in making this world a better place for those who have yet to experience life. And that in death, I'll be able to feel (if we truly do feel in death), that my life was completed. Fulfilled. Worthwhile living. And that I can start a new phase.I'm not sure what that "phase" is. Perhaps it's another life, going along with reincarnation. Perhaps it's "up above", or the several variations thereof. But all I want to know until then, is that this phase was spent making everything as good as I could make them.

I myself do not fear death itself, but how I will die. I wish to die naturally and without suffering, but there is the chance of murder or something similar. There is no reason to fear death because it is destined to happen. It is a natural part of life. Fearing your cause of death is understandable though. As long as you have followed a good life, then you should be fine when you die. I myself am a Christian and hope to go to heaven when I die.

i am worried about death, ive feared about it since little. im not really religious so my fear doesnt come fromoh im i going to be sent to heaven or hell, it doesnt come from the fear of hurting the people around me by dying etherim just scared that im going to die, and thats going to be the end, just nothing, a blackout. bam... not a dream justlike when you take the batteries off a toy, the toy doesnt like go to heaven, or lala land, and live happily ever aftereverything just ends..

I kinda fear death but I'm not so worried about it. I fear It because I'm just not sure whats gonna happen, i don't believe in heaven and in life after death. Death is something nobody can tell you whats like... anyway i don't think anybody should waist his lifetime getting worried about death =] I can't say I have any fear of death. Perhaps it's because I've accepted the fact that everything happens for a reason; my death being one of them. I don't know when, how, or why it'll happen, but it will. And I guess it really comes down to the phrase (with several other wordings): "If you fear death all your life...are you truly living?"If you spend too much time brooding over when your time is going to be, then you're obviously not making the most of your life now. I feel better knowing that my time spent here was put forth in making this world a better place for those who have yet to experience life. And that in death, I'll be able to feel (if we truly do feel in death), that my life was completed. Fulfilled. Worthwhile living. And that I can start a new phase.I'm not sure what that "phase" is. Perhaps it's another life, going along with reincarnation. Perhaps it's "up above", or the several variations thereof. But all I want to know until then, is that this phase was spent making everything as good as I could make them. Agree