xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sitesmakers

Are You Haveing Bad Experience With Yahoo Mail? yahoo mail works lame ?

mm i wonder it is just me or happens to all user , from like 3 or 4 dayz the mail.yahoo.com isnt working good ! its that right ? i mean from my instant messenger i hit the mail box picture and " Problem " , cant find the server " the original " error .i have to go on yahoo main site , there chose mail , and in that tiny little box to log and there it goes .. its working idk why but ...still is working and never will change theri mail services. best of internet my opinion

i mean from my instant messenger i hit the mail box picture and " Problem " , cant find the server " the original " error .

Seems your problem is with how you have Yahoo messenger set up or your fire wall (if you have one). Check the fire wall and see if you have messenger setup to be "server". If you don't you are probably getting the error message because of that. I have had several Yahoo mail boxes for several years, and have never had a problem accessing them. I have on very few ocassions gotten the error message, but I back up and try again an it connects just fine. Sometimes you can just hit refresh and it will clear things up. The "cannot find server" message has nothing to do with Yahoo. It is an error in the function of your setup.

Seems your problem is with how you have Yahoo messenger set up or your fire wall (if you have one). Check the fire wall and see if you have messenger setup to be "server". If you don't you are probably getting the error message because of that. I have had several Yahoo mail boxes for several years, and have never had a problem accessing them. I have on very few ocassions gotten the error message, but I back up and try again an it connects just fine. Sometimes you can just hit refresh and it will clear things up. The "cannot find server" message has nothing to do with Yahoo. It is an error in the function of your setup.

10x man , again thankx for your replay

cheers

Yahoomail freakin out!

Are You Haveing Bad Experience With Yahoo Mail?

Well I think the dude above is rite about the problem he has been facing for the last 4 days. I have completely failed to sign in to yahoomail yet all other websites open just fine. Wheneveri try to logo to yahoomail, I get a page sayin the page can not be displayed. This has not yet been rectified so please do somein. Coz am 100% it aint my pc coz 1st am a PC Tech. 2nd even other pcs have failed. So please do somein'.

-reply by Hasn Sas

Yahoo MailAre You Haveing Bad Experience With Yahoo Mail?I have been having problems also. I have tried to access my mail from 2 different computers for days with no luck. It's not a PC problem because mail was working just fine last week. We just need the people at Yahoo to get up off their asses and fix the problem.

I think it may be due to some other reason as I am connecting it daily and I don't have any problem and I believe it is the best with its services the only thing is that the number of spams increases my account continuously it may be because it is the most successful one so spammers are active out there.?

I was having problems a couple weeks ago. It was saying I had hundred of messages when i had like one. And I still get message errors where it says my mail cannot be accessed from time to time. Very annoying.