xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
benzkids

Halo 3 Skull Help

hi guys i have had halo 3 for about 5 days now and i went on the net and got the skull locations and i got all of them except catch. it is not where it si. help please

haven't gotten the chance to play with halo 3 yet, but there are lots of tips on locating the skulls. have you particularly checked halo3planet.com? they outlined how to easily find all of the hidden gold & silver skulls in halo 3, including the IWHBYD (i would have been your daddy) skull plus the UNKNOWN skull documented to have no effect whatsoever, nor bearing any color as gold or silver as the others. :) try that.

thank you, turns out that to get catch you have to complete the entire game on normal. which i didn't so i did and it was therethank you

I have found the unknown skull and ive picked it up, but it does not unlock. HELP ME!
-Travis Berenyi

There are 9 gold skulls and 4 silver skulls (12 in total).
There is an extra skull in the level Cortana (other than the gold one) but it is useless.
It is the copy of the blind skull. The real blind skull is actually found in Sierra 117, past the first Covenant ship, on some rocks hidden by grass.

The game developers must have made that fake one as a distraction, or just for fun.