xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sitesmakers

The Most Used Not Pc Needit Program the program most used not like windows etc

i guess that the most used program dont its not related with Windows , pc working ..Its Winamp.i guess that its the most used program that lastes .., think about it , you open dreamweaver to work on a site but first i bet that all of us opens the Winamp player right ? mmm after u finished your work , you close the Dreamweaver program and play a games like me " counter Strike " i play the games and still listen to music .. most of the time :) but are dayz when i dont play with music

I think it depends on the person. Some people like listening to music while they work and others don't. And some people, like me, that do like listening to music, but don't like using crap programs like winamp use better ones like iTunes...

I think it depends on the person. Some people like listening to music while they work and others don't. And some people, like me, that do like listening to music, but don't like using crap programs like winamp use better ones like iTunes...

Sorry mabn I already reported your double post.

But I would like to say few more things I think that WinAmp is a lot better then iTunes because it takes a lot less resources and works faster it has all the option that are available in iTunes at least I assume so and it has some more. Also the sound on big systems works better then the sound output from the iTunes at least for me, and I cannot say that I have some very developed earing like some musician. But whatever I give my vote to the greatest player of all the times WinAmp :)

Sorry mabn I already reported your double post.

Hah its ok I reported my own double post too :)

But I would like to say few more things I think that WinAmp is a lot better then iTunes because it takes a lot less resources and works faster it has all the option that are available in iTunes at least I assume so and it has some more. Also the sound on big systems works better then the sound output from the iTunes at least for me, and I cannot say that I have some very developed earing like some musician. But whatever I give my vote to the greatest player of all the times WinAmp :P

Well perhaps the version of iTunes for windows might not be as efficient, because mac dosn't know window's api as well, but the mac version of iTunes is almost compleatly integrated with the OS so it runs really well... I'm running optical out of my computer into a dolby receiver running 5.1, and it sounds magnificent in iTunes, so I'm not quite sure what you are talking about.

Hah its ok I reported my own double post too :)Well perhaps the version of iTunes for windows might not be as efficient, because mac dosn't know window's api as well, but the mac version of iTunes is almost compleatly integrated with the OS so it runs really well... I'm running optical out of my computer into a dolby receiver running 5.1, and it sounds magnificent in iTunes, so I'm not quite sure what you are talking about.

i see that from 3 only 1 does not agree , Winamp its for sure the best one . Itunes its a more complex one.

Winamp its like google and ITunes line yahoo.com right ? winamp like google its simple and efficient for ppl that knows what they are looking for ,, and yahoo its a complex one like Itunes that you can find things that you never thought about them before :P

i guess that its a goog comparation

Yeah but as a big mac guy myself, its going to take more than that to tell me a product made by Microsoft is better than a product made by apple. Personally I've only used winamp a little bit so I probably don't have enough experience to have an opinion, but like I said.... something by Microsoft can't POSSIBLY be better than something made by apple?! If it is then it's the only case!

Mine are Counter-Strike and JetAudio, also the server console (HLDS.exe).Sometimes I use these applications all at one time :) But, yes, here someone could use JetAudio with combination with Dreamweaver, or Microsoft Word with Winamp, depends on the person.

Edited by ZaM0 (see edit history)