xisto Community
flash4satheesh

Bluetooth Or Usb Cable Which one is best to connect the phone?

Your topics are verging on Spam and I encourage you to raise the level of your posting.For example, instead of simply asking this question, state some facts and figures to provide a basis for YOUR opinion and then declare your position on the Topic to prompt a supporting reply or a rebutal from another member.The Xisto Forum expects a little more than this from its members, and rewards them with a very nice Hosting package. Your choice of what to happens next.

Well I am using Bluetoot almost all the time eventhough I have USB data cable however then I have to take it out of box and connect it and if someone calls me I have to be next to computer all the time and I prefer to sit back in my chair or even walk around room. SO yes these are reasons why I use Bluethoot instead of USB data cable.I am not sure on the speeds and I am to lazy to go and take look which one is faster but, I am certain in this Bluetooth is more practical in more ways then one.* You can move almost without restrictions in normal size room.* No need for physical connection between computer and bluetooth* You can use Bluetooth to connect your phone to various devices not only computer* I use also bluetooth for remote control of my computer when I lay down to watch movie.

Bluetooth or USB , well my choice is USB, once u connect the phone via usb , it almost becomes a small interface on ur laptop or desktop , so u can jus cut copy paste all the things u need , we as bluetooth u gotta select each item seperately and wait until the doenload is competed on ur phone. so my choice is always the USB,,, :):P

Bluetooth... Easier, faster.I use to use the USB cable and it was a mess, many times I couldn?t even establish connection until i lost my cable (read - my daughter missplace it somewhere untracable) then I bought a bluetooth adapter for my computer, all my connetcion problem ended... So all I can say is:Bluetooth...EASIER...FASTER...

It depends.Using USB would be outstanding compared to Bluetooth because you wouldn't have to worry about pairing, the slow speed of Bluetooth 1.1, and hey, you're already at your computer. C'mon!On the other hand, Bluetooth is great with wireless capability and not having to hunt for a USB cable. Bluetooth 2.0 is supposedly a good multiple times faster than the 1.1 standard, but there's not a lot of phones that use 2.0...

I think that you have to consider the advantages and disadvantages of these two connectors. Bluetooth is great if you have to transfer small files, sms messages, contacts or something like that really fast to your laptop or computer that supports bluetooth, which is still quite rare. If you want to transfer about 400mb of music and I do that, because I have 1gb memory card, then bluetooth becomes too slow and USB cable comes into play. Transfer rates are much greater with usb, so it is a lot more appropriate for these huge file transfers.So using only one of these two things is not the smartest option if you want all the benefits, which both of them bring when used correctly!

Downing loading pictutres from my samsung e900 to my pc

Bluetooth Or Usb Cable

I hav a samsung e900 and want to download my pictures to my pc. I have a usb cable but no driver disc. How else can I transfer these pictures.

-Nicola Mallon

I live in the Philippines the text capital of the World.. More then 50 Million text messages sent everyday here.. We have about 8 cell phones in our house some with blue tooth capability some not.. Of course the USB cable is much faster but its also much messier with all the cables lying around your tower/laptop etc.. We installed a blue tooth 2.0 dongle and although it is a bit slow.. I love it.. No wires.. No mess.. Although connectivity can vary due to other wireless signals about.. If you really want to be cool.. Get a cellphone that is WI-FI capable.. now thats hot! :)

Bluetooth according to me is the most easiest way to connect phones.It is not only easy,but also its more faster then the USB cable connection.

if you want to transfer about 400mb of music and I do that, because I have 1gb memory card, then bluetooth becomes too slow and USB cable comes into play.

I totally agree then when you need to transfer some bigger files then USB cable should be used instead of bluetooth.But the USB cable to be used should be original and of good quality.This is because I used a cable for connecting my nokia pone to my PC which wasn't original and then when I transferred a large file of 500 mb then it became too slow.
"Thus Always Buy Original Products" for maximum efficiency. :)

usb is definetly better, if you're interested in modding the phone at all, but that only works if you have a motorola, but to copy files, like pictures, ringtones, or video, bluetooth copies slower, but is more reliable.

Which one is best to connect the phone?
Bluetooth or USB Cable.

Bluetooth Or Usb Cablei think i'll choose both of them??he...just kidding..i think it depent on you,if you want to use it just for transfer file i prefer you use bluetooth, because its make more easy to use it and its pretty fast...but,when you use it to transfer file, flashing your phone, upgrade your phone, i prefer u to use USB Cable.....so.....if i were you, i choose both of them and i use both of them.....when say about the driver for the cable, i think you can get it with the cable....so...its depend on you...... :P^_^:P

post-34144-1207660546_thumb.jpg