xisto Community
raiderball1

Want To Make Some Money Online?

http://www.im-myth.com/

Go to that website and create an account. When other people sign up under your account's name you get $1 credited to your account. On October 30th they will transfer however many dollars you have to your paypal account. Also if the people you get to sign up gets more people to join under there name, every person they get, it gives you 50 cents. By the way, this promotion ends October 9th. Enjoy and good luck on making money.

Notice from truefusion:
No referral links.

Looks alot like a pyramid scheme, where do they get their money? They can't just pay people because they joined their site, there has to be an income for them too. Anyways, i didn't even look at the site, it sounds like just another scam.

this looks awfully 'dodgy' I wouldn't try it because it may get your details or 'spam' your e-mail account (which I hate) and it might also be illegal if they don't have a real income...

I don't trust this either, I think the only one who makes the money here will be the one who promotes it. People who may need the extra income to make money online because they can't work outside there home are vulnerable to all kinds of false advertising with the unfounded idea to make some exaggerated amount of money by buying their books, videos, or CD's. I invested some money for a website that sold their products only to be continually harassed with phone calls about buying an advertising package which they were selling. I finally complained to the right person and got my money back. Some people are not as fortunate as to recover money that is lost to marketers with such forceful tactics. So I say, no way, don't even go there. :)

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit to clean-up some stray code snippets. No problem.

I don't trust this either, I think the only one who makes the money here will be the one who promotes it. People who may need the extra income to make money online because they can't work outside there home are vulnerable to all kinds of false advertising with the unfounded idea to make some exaggerated amount of money by buying their books, videos, or CD's. I invested some money for a website that sold their products only to be continually harassed with phone calls about buying an advertising package which they were selling. I finally complained to the right person and got my money back. Some people are not as fortunate as to recover money that is lost to marketers with such forceful tactics. So I say, no way, don't even go there. :)

Notice from jlhaslip:
Edit to clean-up some stray code snippets. No problem.

Hello i really appreciate your information but i want to ask you how sure you are?
you know i have been trying to make money online but it sounds like a dream since i hosted with web4africa and till now i have spent money hoping that oned day it will yeldback but still not had happen so what shall i do? do you have any better paid adsence siite apart from Google?
thank you

Yeah, this surely looks to be another one of those pyramid schemes. I do not think that it is only illegal in California, but rather in the whole country of the United States of America. I may be wrong, but in either case, the chances of you getting your money back from this kind of scheme is rather low..

Pay per click is really a nice way of earning income but not for those whose haven't got a whole lot of time to click on these ads for about some months before you'd get paid- even I wonder if they'll really pay you.

If you want to make some money, don't think of some quickest way like the pyrimid scheme posted above, you might never get paid. Try a real business that pays like SFI, and the other stuffs where you'll get paid for learning a n d hard working