xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
caz2406

Who Would U Like To Be For The Day?

if you could swap places with anyone for a day who would you choose?For me it would be bill gates, and i would transfer a million pounds into each of my friends and families bank accounts, and to my own of course :) ...then give the rest of it to charity,Caz :P

Oh really funny theme but I would be a some soldier at World War II. I still thinking about World War II because I love war films..It must be really hard to shot people and be alive all WWII. And I can be some soldier at Russian Army in that age Soviet Army :D .. But your idea about Bill Gates is funny too :D But If I must be someone popular then I choose a some girl :P Maybe Christina Aquilera because I like to be a one day girl :) I like their style of wearing and all things :P Maybe funny but to be a girl for one day can be brutal funny B)