xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
deejames

The One You Love Or The One That Loves You which ones best for you?

starting a relationship is important in a long time goal.. which do you prefer to have in your long time relationship the one you love or the one that loves you??

starting a relationship is important in a long time goal.. which do you prefer to have in your long time relationship the one you love or the one that loves you??

If i don't "love" someone then why am i in the relationship.

I had one relationship last for three years, in the last six months it went down hill very fast, mainly for the reason that the other person didn't want to do anything, and ws just after Sex and money.

If i don't "love" someone then why am i in the relationship.
I had one relationship last for three years, in the last six months it went down hill very fast, mainly for the reason that the other person didn't want to do anything, and ws just after Sex and money.

That must have been painful.

I on the other hand am in really nice relationship, and I hope it will last for some more time at least more years. Its all about love isn't it?

I would prefer someone who loves me... People who are like backbone to life are ones who are not bothered what you do, but love you. Of course A relationship has to have a symbiotic system ie love both ways, but when it comes to picking one for me, thats my choice... It fits for me, bcoz i love each and every person who loves me. so that completes the both way love that is primary for a relationship as far as m concerned... :P
But one should give proper chance to someone whom one loves even though the feelings may not be reciprocated in the same way... Things change big way in this fast changing world. :)

both! I prefer mutual love. one sided love does nothing good for either person. :)

I'd say that I'd want someone to love me but at the same time I would also like to love someone. To say it this way, when I harbor deep feelings for someone it becomes my inspiration (literally). I find myself suddenly enjoying the things that I might not and even if it could be unrequited I still feel some sort of emotional bliss inside me. However, for once in my life, I would like someone to love me. Someone who would take care of me but I wouldn't simply rely on them for everything. It'd be great if I could choose both but since I have to pick...I think I'd like to love someone.

yes u get relationships where 1 loves and the other doesn't, i personally feel in this case then something is lacking and 1 will end up being hurt, not sure i would like to be in a relationship as either kind OT loving or not loving, love needs to be a 2 way deal i feelCaz

I choose the one who love me.. for me, i will not go into a serious relationship if i know she doesn't love that much.. for some reasons, the long you take that relationship the longer you find your true love.

ther's two way you could put this if you go for the one you love but if they dont love you back that wont a good relationship but if you do try they could eventauly love you.but also if you go for the one that love but you dont love them back that's aslo a bad relationship but if you do go for them you could found yourself falling for them.

That must have been painful.
I on the other hand am in really nice relationship, and I hope it will last for some more time at least more years. Its all about love isn't it?

Yes It was painful in the end, but i only stayed because i had nowhere else to go.

Now im on the road to getting married, having my first child, and living in a new City.

I agree with Archangel_Baw - choose both! The thing about relationships is that it takes work to make the relationship last. Love is an emotion and emotions are fleeting and changeable. You can just as easily hate someone that you love. If you're really looking for a long-term relationship, look for a level of commitment rather than degrees of emotion. Studies have proven that couples in arranged marriages have a lesser rate of divorce than those who chose their partners. These couples have agreed to commit to each other even though they know nothing about the other, yet they stay together and grow to love one another.

Reading only some the post, I'd have to say the one you love, share things with, common interests and so forth. Loving someone but they dont love you back does not work, same thing goes for the other way around (eg they love you, you're not interested). Its best to get to know a person if you are interested in them and see if you both "click". As for nervousness, etc, thats another story to be mentioned in another post.

Love is not a one sided thing. Love is not a responsibility, Love is not a burdern. Yes sometimes it does get painful but if you know the reason why your partner is behaving the way that they are then you have to either find a solution or you just need to keep quiet. This is not aimed at you B) It is just is a generalization of the normal thing that people usually expect or have myths about.Me and my guy are totally understanding for both of us are interested only in each other's happiness but that does not mean that we are obsessed about each other. We love but we let our partner have our partner have each other's privacy.I am sorry that you were in a bad relationship :P hope you are ok now and move on :P Anyway like I said Love is not a one sided thing but is mutual and needs co-operation from both the sides. remember that there is a cause and effect of every action taken B)

Love is best when it flows from both sides.One sided love can be as disasterous as pure hatred after a span of time.When you find that your love isnt being returned sufficently, your head tends to think in a wayward manner and when the other person concerned begins to push you away for sticking around too much, the disaster in your head is a terrible one.