xisto Community
komigen

How To Get Rid Of Terrorists. My idea on how to eliminate religious extremists/terrorists.

Most world leaders are afraid of hurting the feelings of any extremist religion.

Because of 9/11.

Have you ever had a dog? Do you know the differance between a dog which you let do whatever it want and a dog which you teach that you're the #1 strongest alpha dominant leader?

The dog which you don't disipline will disrespect you and it'll think it's the boss in the house while the dog you dicipline will respect you.

Now, if a countryindividual person today insults.. Islam, for example, the extremists of that religion will become furious and there will be protests etc etc you know the proceedure.

It's at this point I think we go the wrong way; What we do is blame the country in question for not censoring the person/newspaper that posted the incredibly humorousoffensive cartoons. We give THEM critique when...

What we should do is:

1. "grow a couple" and

2. instead of supporting the terrorists and saying that it's wrong to offend people the leader would call the extremist leaders on the phone and tell them something along the lines of <<REMOVED>>. This would teach them that they can't mess with todays nuclear superpowers. And of they mess with them, boom! instantly. MuHaha let's see you bi*ch now!

Or maybe thats the solution? :fart: Nukes instantly?

A couple of small nukes, blowing up well selected regions of the torabora mountains..?

please note that this is not a anti-islam post I do not think more or less about any religion in the world.

Notice from rvalkass:

Please watch your language. A lot of minors use this forum, so its best if you try and keep to clean language.

Yeah... I don't know what cave you were raised in, but last time I checked nuclear explosions not only affect those in their immediate vicinity including every biological thing, you know, cats, dogs, horses, snakes, spiders... EVERYTHING, but everything down wind all the way across the planet, including YOU and ME. Wake up man! Start thinking critically! You're completely wasting your meager brain power thinking up garbage that CAN'T happen without giving us all CANCER! And how is it ever right to kill innocents anyway? I suppose next you'll be telling us fictional characters like Jack Bower are GOOD. Go spew your ignorance elsewhere. Or grow a pair.... of brain cells.

Radiation, ecological and terrain damage aside genocide is a punishable crime even in war. You can't just kill people because you disagree with them or in this case because they are agressive towards you. This holy war is fought by extremists who take the teachings of their own people too far. It happened in a different form with the Christians during the Crusades, but nonetheless it happened. The true way to defeat such a regime of unjust acition and ill-conceived action is knowledge; lift the veil of ignorance and work towards understanding.

I bring up a well known quote, "One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter" So by definition

A couple of small nukes, blowing up well selected regions of the torabora mountains..?

You would be a terrorist.

The truth of the matter is anyone who spreads terror is a terrorist, Bush, Blair, the UN are all terrorists really. Bush and Blair bring the worst of the three. I think the only way to rid the planet of terrorists is to rid the planet of humans.

Yeah... I don't know what cave you were raised in, but last time I checked nuclear explosions not only affect those in their immediate vicinity including every biological thing, you know, cats, dogs, horses, snakes, spiders... EVERYTHING, but everything down wind all the way across the planet, including YOU and ME. Wake up man! Start thinking critically! You're completely wasting your meager brain power thinking up garbage that CAN'T happen without giving us all CANCER! And how is it ever right to kill innocents anyway? I suppose next you'll be telling us fictional characters like Jack Bower are GOOD. Go spew your ignorance elsewhere. Or grow a pair.... of brain cells.

Who is Jack Bower? I'm sorry but I can't see all your awesome glorious American TV shows (I'm going out on a limb here and assuming it's a TVshow you're talking about) here on the other side of the atlantic ocean, so I really don't know who you're talking about.
btw,
How many braincells do I need to grow and add to my current pool in order to understand humor and sarcasm on the internet?

Radiation, ecological and terrain damage aside genocide is a punishable crime even in war. You can't just kill people because you disagree with them or in this case because they are agressive towards you. This holy war is fought by extremists who take the teachings of their own people too far. It happened in a different form with the Christians during the Crusades, but nonetheless it happened. The true way to defeat such a regime of unjust acition and ill-conceived action is knowledge; lift the veil of ignorance and work towards understanding.

Genocide? When did religious fanatics become a separate part of the human race?

Are we now categorised into whites, blacks, asians, extremists, etc etc?

You can't just kill people because you disagree with them

Man, this gets me, it really does.Go ahead and name me one war that wouldn't have happened unless people "disagreed" with eachother.

I bring up a well known quote, "One man's terrorist is another mans freedom fighter" So by definition. You would be a terrorist. The truth of the matter is anyone who spreads terror is a terrorist, Bush, Blair, the UN are all terrorists really. Bush and Blair bring the worst of the three. I think the only way to rid the planet of terrorists is to rid the planet of humans.

So by definition, the Dalai Lama is a terrorist? How about mother Theresa? Jesus?

Now, I don't know what the "Middle East envoy" is but I'm having a hard time understanding how Tony could use it to advance his "reign of terror".
Edited by komigen (see edit history)

What frustrates me is that no one is willing to actually do anything that would end the whole issue of this "war on terror" that we have.Realistically-speaking, the terrorists are, well, ourselves.Think about how many people are still rather skeptical about taking planes to destinations because of 9/11.Think about how many people are probably a bit shaky about the state of our road bridges after Minnesota.Think about how many people are afraid to feed their pets, let children have toys, or even eat certain foods after China's whole ordeal with releasing tainted products out of the country.I believe there was even a fear of peanut butter at one point, tainted with salmonella.People are friggin' retarded. We're like sheep, swayed by the exposure of media. We dress and act like MTV, believe every little bit of the news on CNN, FOX, or what-have-you. Conspirators are out there, spreading the many possibilities of what happened on 9/11 (the "truth"), not to mention their political propoganda in between the lines. Peers, friends, and even family constantly keep each other brainwashed and limiting open thought by barraging what they learn from these sources onto each other. There aren't a lot of free thinkers out there anymore.Once we start learning that we are in control of our own lives and shouldn't fret over every friggin' thing out there BECAUSE the idiot box told us to, we'll be fine. As for the "war" in Iraq, we really need to throw in a massive operation to clean everything out, police the area, rebuild, then get the heck out and leave some posts there to try to keep the peace. Or just get the heck out and blow up anything considered unfriendly with controlled munitions and fuel-air bombs or something (anything non-nuclear), then settle in with a policing force.But the politicians and idiots running the country are too afraid of ruining reputability and losing political influence with the use of weapons of that scale. Then again, why the hell do we even develop weapons like the MOAB if we aren't even going to use them?(I'm sure there's more to it, but I'm not exactly in a position to make any calls, so I'll just leave this out there as a sort of rant.) :)

Who is Jack Bower? I'm sorry but I can't see all your awesome glorious American TV shows (I'm going out on a limb here and assuming it's a TVshow you're talking about) here on the other side of the atlantic ocean, so I really don't know who you're talking about.

That's what almighty Google is for...

Most world leaders are afraid of hurting the feelings of any extremist religion.

If you ask me, we hurt a lot more than their feelings :) .

What we do is blame the country in question for not censoring the person/newspaper

So when Afghanistan was taken over by the regime we said "You suck, what the hell dude" ? Tell me what you're basing that off of.

instead of supporting the terrorists and saying that it's wrong to offend people the leader would call the extremist leaders on the phone and tell them something along the lines of <<REMOVED>>. This would teach them that they can't mess with todays nuclear superpowers.

So if I called you up on the phone today and demanded that you couldn't go potty from now on, and if you did I would nuke you, you would listen?

Yes, I'm quite sure they have very sophisticated infrastructure up there, including mud huts and caves, just to name a few. Edited by dre (see edit history)

That's what almighty Google is for...

Well, he was trying to insult me and because I didn't know what he was talking about the insult failed. And therefore I informed him about my ignorance of American television in order for him to be able to make a better attampt :)

If you ask me, we hurt a lot more than their feelings

What, besides their feelings, did the Danish cartoons actually hurt then?

So when Afghanistan was taken over by the regime then we said "You suck, what the hell dude" ? Tell me what you're basing that off of.

Just an impression I got from watching the news everyday. Didin't claim it was a fact or that everyone does it.

So if I called you up on the phone today and demanded that you couldn't go potty from now on, and if you did I would nuke you, you would listen?

I sure as hell would think twice about going though. And when I decide to test my luck and go anyway at least the neighbour next door sees what happens when your warnings are ignored.
This is however quite an unfair comparison you're making here. I need to go potty or I'll *BLEEP* my pants, terrorists will surely not *BLEEP* their pants just for avoiding blowing themselves up..

Yes, I'm quite sure they have very sophisticated infrastructure up there, including mud huts and caves, just to name a few.

?

What, besides their feelings, did the Danish cartoons actually hurt then?

I was thinking more like bullet holes. And being turned into mist by a 2k pound bomb.

This is however quite an unfair comparison you're making here. I need to go potty or I'll *BLEEP* my pants, terrorists will surely not *BLEEP* their pants just for avoiding blowing themselves up..

But terrorists will not stop at their task until every American or anybody else who is opposed to them is dead. I think that's a bit more fair.
Me:

Yes, I'm quite sure they have very sophisticated infrastructure up there, including mud huts and caves, just to name a few.

komigen:

?

I was being sarcastic. The fact is there isn't much to blow up with nukes besides rocks if you aim it at mountains. Maybe you'll get lucky and kill a few dozen, but why would you waste billions of dollars making all those bombs?

Well, he was trying to insult me and because I didn't know what he was talking about the insult failed. And therefore I informed him about my ignorance of American television in order for him to be able to make a better attampt :)

I was not trying to insult you. Why are you hiding your country of origin? Right there, to the left of this, it says what country I live in. If you don't list your country and you speak good American English, then I'll assume you're from America unless it says otherwise under your avatar. The TV show, 24, is a reality-like show about 24 hours of the life of a fictional government agent, Jack Bower, who works for a fictional government agency, Counter Terrorism Unit (something like what you'd find under the Homeland Security department for real), and tries to out-think and foil terrorists' plots. During the last season of the show various methods of torture were used in nearly every episode in order to desensitize the audience (American public) to the whole idea of torture. The goal is to make us all agree that torture, even to children, is good because it's a means to an end and the end justifies the means no matter how horrendous, painful, even terminal they may prove to be. Very recently Slick Willy (President William Jefferson Clinton) came out on some news show (Meet The Press) and said he agreed that torture such as that portrayed on "24" is an acceptable means of extracting information (or something to that effect). See here for yourself.

I stand by what I originally posted. The countries of the world such as France, USA, UK, India, Pakistan, China, Russia (USSR), and most recently, North Korea have all tested nuclear weapons above and/or below ground. Since the first atomic blasts were conducted in New Mexico (or was it Nevada?) there has been a dramatic rise in cancer rates and birth defects/ mutations throughout the world. The last thing this planet and the biological entities contained therein need is another nuclear blast.

see for yourself

Posted Image

You should have said Jack Bauer and I would have known what you were talking about :) we DO get that show. I watched the first few episodes and grew tired of it.

Why are you hiding your country of origin? Right there, to the left of this, it says what country I live in. If you don't list your country and you speak good American English, then I'll assume you're from America unless it says otherwise under your avatar

I'm not hiding anything, I just haven't had the time to write out unimportant info in my profile yet.

And by the way, it is kind of insulting that you assume I'm from America just because I know how to write english. What you're basicly saying is that only people who actually live in america knows how to use the english language. Which, besides from being totally wrong, is ignorant, arrogant and proof of the American "we're better then you" attitude.

<- Fixed.

Terrorism will never be stopped by another, equivalent use of force. Just look at what happened in Iraq and with Al Qaeda. US did oust Sadam but what's happening now? Death toll on the rise and terrorist retaliations beyond the control of the so-called "defenders of democracy". Well, freedom has its price and this could be the price the Iraqis are paying for their freedom. (Freedom based on the western culture point of view.) I totally agree with ShadowX. Our standards may suggest that US is the freedom fighter, but what of the standards lived by extremist militants? They have their own. War, terrorism, etc. will never have ends. We may get closer to achieving it, but it will never be reached. And I believe, the best to way to be near it is to start respecting people near us.

Terrorism will never be stopped by another, equivalent use of force.

What I was suggesting* was not an equal use of force.

Our standards may suggest that US is the freedom fighter, but what of the standards lived by extremist militants? They have their own.

Yes, I agree to this 100% but does it go further? Yes. The US is trying to inflict their standards on everyone else in the world with balant disregard to cultural history, and so are the extremists. Both are basicly doing the same thing but with slightly different tools. Both are going for the same goal, which is to make the other side think and live like themselves.

Ofcourse, this is not limited to the US and the extremists, there are many other factions doing this exact same thing, the US vs Terrorists being the most powerful example right at this time.

the best to way to be near it [peace]is to start respecting people near us.

Well yes and no. Get Bin Laden and Bush into a room and tell them to start respecting eachother, you think they'll shake hands and make friends?

No, ofcourse not, they hate eachother, there can never be respect between two sides which fundamentally disagrees about everthing.

What I'm hinting at here is that there isin't room for both in the world. One will need to perish or at least be reduced to a state of existance in which the stronger one can contain and control the lesser from uprise. Not before then will there be peace. What I just said might sound a bit fascistic, and it is and I don't like it myself. But it is, however cruel it may sound, logical and reasonable from a historical perspective. Humans have done this to eachother through out history. And as much as we would like to think that we are more sophisticated and smarter now then we where in the past, we are not. It is impossible to change our historical heritage.

*what I was saying in my first post was to use a much stronger force as a kind of muscle flex. Anyone with a functional brain must recognize that I wasn't being serious there, I don't support the usage of nukes any more than you do. I was simply trying to spawn a debate. Sorry if I came of as stupid and crazy.

Genocide? When did religious fanatics become a separate part of the human race?
Are we now categorised into whites, blacks, asians, extremists, etc etc?

Hardly, I was simply stating that even if the terrorists were tagged as casualties of war, the nature of a nuke (mini or otherwise) is a radial blast; not precise and not discriminatory. So unless you can gurantee that everybody within a x-mile radius is a terrorist you will be mass murdering innocent people.

Furthermore, even if you could gurantee that all the terrorsits in the world would be nuked at once, extreme action such as that would give birth to a whole new group/level of terrorist.