xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
benzkids

Xbox 360

I just got a limited edition Halo 3 Xbox 360. it is the MADEST thing ever, i've got it connected to a 1080i Wide screen TV and an 7.2, thats write 2 subwoffers, surround sound system via opticle cable. it looks and SOUNDS SO mad. i find it REALLY stupid that the limited edition halo 3 virsion doesn't actually come with the game, how stupid it that.i've allreaddy finished campaign on easy and almost finshed normal and i am on xbox live (same user name is megabytemb) see you there if you go oncya

Edited by benzkids (see edit history)

You would think the Halo 3 Bundle for Xbox 360 would come with Halo 3 huh? Or is it not a bundle, just a skinned 360? Huh, weird, not a big deal though. I'm thinking of getting a 360 this summer myself. :lol:

Im going to get the xbox 360 and play some call of duty 4 and some gears of wars along with some halo 3. Since it's high definition then it would really look good on a 42inch HDTV or if you get a 1080p television along with some playstation 3 and some blu-ray then you got yourself some clear picture. Anyways yea the xbox games are really cool and a lot of new games have came out along with some plans where you can mod it.

I got an Xbox 360 Pro Bundled with Forza 2 and Marvel Ultimate Alliance. Fun games! I also got Halo 3 and beat it on legendary. I also got lucky and my friend gave me gears of war and call of duty 4 for free! I was so happy!

I don't think there's a point of getting such a special xbox. If you get the premium bundle with the harddrive, you should be set. I've had it for a year or 2 and it has done it's job ever since. The game i'm really hooked on right now is GTA4. The graphics are prefect and the game is just so realistic. I love the car damage for the game because it's just so realistic. If you run into a pole, you would actually see the indent on your car, and if you run someone over, blood would show up on the car. It's overall a really good game, i recommend that whoever doesn't have it should either rent it or buy it.

Are you sure the xbox 360 halo bundle doesnt come with Halo 3? Maybe they forgot to put it in the bundle for some reason. B/c im pretty sure that it should come with Halo 3...

Are you sure the xbox 360 halo bundle doesnt come with Halo 3? Maybe they forgot to put it in the bundle for some reason.america s army B/c im pretty sure that it should come with Halo 3...

Anyways yea the xbox games are really cool and a lot of new games have came out along with some plans where you can mod it.

Edited by rassen (see edit history)