xisto Community

I thought I make it challenging for this week, and that is you have to use one of two images in your design either be background with a render on it or just those images. If you go with the render it can be blended with the design just as long as there is some hint that its there. If anyone has questions about how this works send a pm or post your question here, but it shouldn't be hard to figure out what where I am going with this if you seen some of my C4D sigs.

Sig size: 100x100 - 400x400

Brushing Style: None

Render: free style

Text: Name

Special Effects: Have to use one or both backgrounds in your design.

DEADLINE: October 13th

post-1218-1191294514_thumb.png

post-1218-1191294461_thumb.jpg

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

Here is my entry. Where are all the others? Come on people, don't be shy. You never can tell just how your sig entry will strike people. And, Good Luck to those who give it a try.

Posted Image

I'm going to have a go at entering this one. I've done a sig and it includes both of the images you gave us at the start. One of them is quite obvious, the other one isn't. Anyway, my entry is below.

Posted Image

what happened to the Voting of the SOTW#63 Entries.I thinking that everyone has forgotten the SOTWs, something must be done to get more attention in this section :P