xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
T84

Updated Story need advice

If you didnt read my first topic and are intrested in getting the FULL story here is a link to it :http://forums.xisto.com/topic/51902-advice-on-girl-problems/ Thank you for leaving feedback to help me or taking the time to read. :) Well if you read my other topic you'll know what is going on. This pertains to my second problem. My friends(alec, rob, steve, and the girl who is my friend that i think likes me) and I were hanging out to day and we decided to go to the mall to eat and hang out, which she was supposed to go to her sport practice and then right home but she ditched her practice and went to my house and called her parents later. While we were walking there we talked about her birth day coming up and other stuff related to it.It seemed like a pretty normal day but somethings struck me as weird today. In the morning we all hang out at the cafe and i was tired/sad due to not talking to the girl i love in about a week and a half. She repeatedly asked me what was wrong and i told her i was tired. I currently have a broken collarbone so im not able to carry my books and open doors, so i have her leave class early to help me and just to talk. (She volonteried to help me) Any way we were walking to my 8th period class and as a joke i asked one of my friends to take my books and hold him and he jokingly knocked them out of my hand and onto the floor lol. Without thinking she attempted to knee him in the stomach. No that struck me as really defensive, and that is not the first time i thought she was being really defensive. During the summer a kid a grade older then me said he was gunna "punch me in the face" which i took as a joke cus he doesnt intiminate me in any way but later she showed me the conversation of her litterally cursing him off and telling him to fight her and that her friends and mine would kick his ***. Now back to the part about the mall.(Sorry for skipping around) While we were at the mall her X-boy freind kept making snie and sexual comments. While he was doing this all i did was shake my head and laugh at his immaturity(I clarified i was laughing at the immaturity), while doing this i noticed she was looking at me. To me it was as if she was trying to signal me to tell him to stop, but i didnt think of it at the time(which i know feel bad for). We have a joke about a store in the mall that sells women's lingerie and the joke is if me and my friend were to buy her something from in there she would wear it. Now please dont take me for a pervert because i dont believe i am but as we passed the store i simpilly looked at the store's sign and then at her and she smiled and laughed. Then we went to get food. Now my one friend does this thing were he throws a slushy or a drink at a parked car. So he told us he was going to do ti and we were prepared to run as we were walking she kept telling me to go back inside the mall with her instead of running around. My one freind shot that idea down and said it was a stupid idea. I thought she was trying to pull me aside from the group to tell me something but she didnt argue with him. So my friend threw the drink and we ran and we were walking to my house, when she pumped her hand into mine gentally twice. The first time i thought i was an acciedent and didnt look but the second time i looked at her and she was looking at me and i turned back aroud not thinking much of it till i got home. For the rest of the walk to my house she stayed behined me and all the way to the right of our group. Whenever i looked back at her she seemed to be on her cell phone texting. When we got back to my house we were bored so we decided to make a picture to scare her best friend(as a joke). So after we made if she decided to call her parents to come get her before she got in alot of trouble for ditching practice and going out when she wasn't aloud. Anyone see something in there that stands out as a clue that she might like me or something? If i think of anything i forgot to mention i will edit and post it. Thank you for all feedback!!!!! :P

hi there, my only piece of advice is to try it, i had a friend who liked me but i didnt realise and i liked her and i missed the chance of a lifetime so dont be the same as me. Ask her out on a date, make it clear to hear you like her, if she doesnt like you then youve lost nothing, if she does then youve gained a lot. Im about to go out so thats all i can really say. Dont be a fool and miss a chance! I cant say if she likes you or bt as i dont know her and girls are very complicated!!

Pretty much what Shadow said. Don't second guess the sitiuation. If you like her, then tell her. The longer you keep "not" telling her the further you'll end up pushing her away. When you think about it that way then i'm sure you'll be kicking yourself and go do something about it. Don't be a fool!

WOW dude, can you see the writing on the wall, Look dude, by what i have read, she is dropping hints, thats what girls do, I should know, i had it happen a lot to me in School. I would take the chance in asking her out, if she doen't like you, ohh well your pride is hurt a bit, if she does, all the better.My current partner and I met up on this dating site, she gave me her cell #, and we started chatting, about a month later, while txt'n her i sent, "ok lets make this offical, will you go out with me", her reply was "Defiantly YES", we are due to be married on the 25th of nov.Now i wasn't looking for a relationship when i meet her online, but it happened none the less.Life is to short not to take chances, Make the most of it while you can.

That's a really cool story man, and from what it sounds like, she does like you! Then again I'm very dense when it comes to hints and even more dense when they come from a girl haha. Oh well what can I say? But yeah I think you should go for it, take a shot doesn't hurt. I mean I'm not exactly someone who you can say has a girl say "yes" everytime I ask them out but at least I tak ethe shot. And you should to! It will be a great opertunity and as Shadow, Tuddy, and Chaos said it wont hurt. Good luck I wish you the best. Keep us informed ok?-Jester

Thank you Shadow, Tuddy, Jester, and Chaos for the advice, you don't know how much it means to me. I have a little more to tell you guys, to see what you think before i make my move.This weekend we went to her house with one of my friends and me and her laid on her bed and read a magazine about horoscopes and stuff. She then asked me if she could straighten my hair because i have curly/wavy hair. So i said yes and she straightened it and she said she liked my hair that way :). Then we went out to eat with her and a couple friends. During the summer she had liked my best friend as im sure i've mentioned, she was very open about liking him and we all knew this is one of the couple things that leads me to doubt that she is interested in me other then a friend. After we ate she paided basicly total and complete attention to my best friend who she says doesn't like anymore but i highly doubt. Then we ate her. me and my one other friend went mini golfing. During mini golf she we were all fooling around and she accidentally hit me with the ball and said she was sorry and gave me hug. Then as we were walking back toward my house we passed a low billboard with these lights pointed on the billboard and she asked me if we could dance up there, now im not really a good dancer and i have a broken collarbone so i told her as soon as my collarbone heals we will dance on the billboard lol. Then the next day i went back to her house with the same friend and then we walked down the street to get her friend which my friend likes. We just hung out and oreder pizza and watched a movie, i forgot exactly why her and me left the room but we went into her room and started playing this driving game which we had to play for drivers Ed class. Then we went back into the other room and we saw my friend and her friend huging on the couch with a blanket on them. So we both wanted to leave them alone so we went back into her room and we fooled around on lovecalculator.com(not to advertise) and we put in names but i was kinda dissapointed that she didnt put in our names but i put our names in when i got home and we got 93% compatable :D. We also looked at horoscopes and mine was about waiting till the new moon on Thursday to make any big decisions(which i found creepy but cool). Then she kept leaving the room to go take pictures of them ont he couch together and spy on them which i was saddened me because it was like she didnt wanna spend time with me. This kinda depressed me and i didnt talk much when her dad gave us all rides home. Then when i got home i decided to take out some emotion on halo, so i put an away message up that said: mixed emotions...playing halo... about 10 minutes after she texted me if everythimng was ok and i didnt text her back. The next day i didnt talk to her much because she was with her friend and i was still kinda sad.Then today me, my best freind, alec, and my other friend were hanging out and her and that same friend came. We hung out at the park and played socer. Then we went back to my best friends house. We were sitting on his steps and she was texting this kid in my school who is a total ***. For example he came up to me and my freinds after soccer practice and said "What the *BLEEP* is wrong with you guys, everyone over here has long hair or a face full of zits" he is charming as you can tell from that. She hasn't told me that she likes him and she seems to tell me everything and she says she trusts me fully. She told my friend who knows i like her amd he told me that he likes him. Right now im really discouraged and i dont know what to do. Tomorrow is her birthday and i was thinking of getting her a card, and waiting till her party to get her something. Is a card alone a good idea till her party? Any ideas on what i should do? Thank you for all feedback once again. I really really really greatly appreciate all feedback, it means so much to me because right now im lost and have no idea in which direction to go. :P

Hey dudeIf i was you I would get my eyes checked.Dude she is so into you, the only way it would be clearer would be for her to have a neon sign above her head.I know how it feels when you try and pick up the courage to ask a close friend out. (man i have done it enough times)But the felling of asking the question, (even before you get an answer) is like a weight lifted off your shoulder.And if she doesn't fel that way, then thats cool, you come back wit the question"just friends then?"I know it may sound strange to ask such a question, esp. after asking the Big question, but it just clarifies that she just want's to be friends.Then if se changes her mind later, she might ask you out.Hope her birthday went well, what did you get her, i would have got her a stuffed teddy. (but thats just me).