xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Damen

Shirt Design I need some opinions on it,

Hey guys,

I am in charge of making a shirt design for a group at my school that I am in, FBLA (Future Business Leaders Of America)

This is what I have so far, please any suggestions about it or what you like, please let me know!

Thanks!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi man..you just done a great work but for me it is not a good choice :)I love that front logo and font and all front page but BACK logo and all that work is bad.. I just prefer only front logos not back logos..It is not very nice that big logo at back side but if anybody like it i have no bad words for it :D But really nice work :P I love colors and pictures .. Keep it going

I would say either reverse the colors or change the white to black as it really clashes with the grey color other then that the designs are fine just not the choice of colors.

I would like it better if the front was in the back, only change the text a bit, I dont think that text fits in very well, the colors are good, but I would think that a school that deals with business would have blue as the color. Since I have heard it is good for business :) . For the front, I would put the logo you have in the back, but make it really small and leave it to the top right part of the sweater just like most other shirts. Well, those were my two cents, 1 cent for the front and the other for the back. I would really like it that way. Another thing you should ultimately do is show it to the people who are actually goiong to wear it. See how they like it and listen to their opinion. It wouldnt be much good if they will end up in the trash or buried in the closet, right?

Alright I finally had some time to mess around with it this morning and I did some stuff that was suggested her or on my other forums.

I took out the nostril snort on the bull, and changed a lot of font, put in our year. I know that the "FLBA" font is kinda out there. I just don't want some normal Faux font for it.

Any more suggestions are still welcome.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thanks, I am not sure if I have stated this yet.This is also just a rough draft. I am presenting it to my mates at school this Thursday to see what they think of it and what changes they want. Because in the end this is going to be what they are wearing. I just wanted to get some preliminary changes in before they saw it. Thanks for everyones help.