xisto Community
maximus_0217

3d Max 7 ! Discreet 3d max? 7 software

Just got word of 3d max 7 being available. Info is:3ds max? 7 software - the landmark new version of Discreet's comprehensive solution for advanced 3D modeling, animation, and rendering. With an extensive new feature set designed to increase performance and boost productivity, 3ds max 7 offers animators powerful new creative workflow tools, including the most comprehensive advanced character animation toolset currently available, acclaimed visual effects tools, and support for next generation production environments.New version 3d max? 7 features include: - Normal Mapping Tool - character studio ? 4 - Character animation tools including: Skin WrapSkin MorphParameter Collector and EditorReaction Controller a Skin Shader that uses Sub-Surface Scattering - moreCheck out http://www.autodesk.com/solutions for more infoComments anyone about Discreet 3d max? 7 software?

lol...you can as well buy it again if you feel you really need to. anyway V7 should be just an upgrade of V6. if you have enough money, why dint you buy it?

Oh My godI Use 3DMax 3
OH
Where Can I download 3DMAx 7

go to cnet and type in 3D STUDIO MAX into the search bar and click search. you will download it from there

3DS max is the program that makes u transform what's in your mind to a virtual reality, but its only matter os that its too expensive!

you are right men... 3dsmax has changed too many versions... it's is bad for max users that have to change version when they recive newest versions od .max filesi just work w max 4 and i'm still thinking in get max 4.2 :P

and 3D MAX unfotunately do not support most of the nice features that are been supported by Flash MX.I am in Love with Flash ....... yeeepaaaa