xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
petsecia

New Here

Hi. It's my first day at trap 17.I'm from Brazil and as english is not my first language I ask yo to be a little bit patient with my english mistakes..I'm trying to answer some topics so you will know more about me.

Welcome to Xisto.com, don't worry about making to many mistakes, heck us English speakers make them all the time, or rather some of us. Just take the time you need to type out your posts and stuff, and don't forget to check out the Xisto Read Me, as it is loaded with helpful information and other juicy stuff. So enjoy your posting and hosting and see you in the forums.

Hey petsecia welcome to Xisto theres alot of helpful and freindly people on this site so if you ever need any help or have any questions dont hesitate to ask..well good luck with your hosting and enjoy the site..

Hi Saint Michel
Nice to meet you. I'm already enjoying the forum. There is a lot of interesting topics and reading it I can learn more about a bunch of things! Sometime it' s just hard to write on some of them, but I'm going to try! Now I'm just answering some topics that ask something about me because like that you guys will know more about me.
:)

Welcome to Xisto.com, don't worry about making to many mistakes, heck us English speakers make them all the time, or rather some of us. Just take the time you need to type out your posts and stuff, and don't forget to check out the Xisto Read Me, as it is loaded with helpful information and other juicy stuff. So meenjoy your posting and hosting and see you in the forums.

Hi YungOdo

Nice to meet you to. This forum is very nice. I like it.
Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged

See you
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto.com! I would like to take this opportunity to welcome you to this wonderful community. Xisto offers one of the best solutions to free web-hosting out there on the internet. I wish you the best of luck on the creation of your future website, and I truly hope that it flourishes into a great success. See ya around on the forums!

Hello petsecia Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Looks like everybody has beat me to the Welcoming. Sorry I am so late. Hope you enjoy your stay with us and look forward to seeing you around the boards.

You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

Edited by Mich (see edit history)