xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
gamescoper

How To Hack Windows Pinball! A tut on how to change your score on Windows Pinball

This is my first tutorial and my first post so i hope you like it!

First of all to be able to hack windows pinball you will need the Cheat Engine available from http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/. After installing the program open it up and skip the inbuilt tutorial unless you want to do it. First play Windows pinball for a bit to get a good score (just use one ball) then click in this icon icon1.bmp in the top left-hand corner of the cheat engine. Now you should see a list of programs running at the moment, scroll down to find the file PINBALL.exe which is Windows Pinball (DUHH!!!).

icon1.bmp

Now click ok and go back to Windows Pinball and note the score down on piece of paper or something and then enter it into the "Value" box on the Cheat Engine(i had 227000) and set the settings as in the screenshot and press "First Scan".

icon1.bmp

You should now have either one or two values matching in the left-hand side. Double click both of them and they should appear below, now right click on them one at a time and choose "Change this record" then "Value" and you can change it to whatever you want, then click "Ok".

icon1.bmp

icon1.bmp

You can now go back to Windows Pinball and see if the score has changed, if not then go through the steps again reading everything carefully.

More info on Cheat Engine

It has nothing to do with me if it breaks your PC or Laptop not my fault. CE is basically a program which can view the RAM values of any executable program.

icon1.bmp

I'm definately not doin that much to cheat in a game like pinball!! Anyways who plays pinball these days??I guess the damage done if anything goes wrong to very high. I'm not messing around with my memory.

Why go through all that when you have the ultimate hack for this game:

Step 1: load Pinball game

Step 2: Type hidden test (all in lower case)

and now you have complete control of that ball, and so you don't need some program to do it for you.

Also I like to make a comment on your tutorial and I am quoting this from your post;

It has nothing to do with me if it breaks your PC or Laptop not my fault.

You are right and wrong at the same time, true that you didn't write the program, however, since you wrote the tutorial you have some responsibility since you need to explain everything including the stuff that could go wrong if someone tries this tutorial out. So I think it would be appropriate that you should list problems that could come up if someone did try this out.

haha, that hidden test cheat is awesome, i just scored over 50 million points in 5 minutes, thanks a ton, now i can throw my brother for a loop and blow his scores away!

haha, that hidden test cheat is awesome, i just scored over 50 million points in 5 minutes, thanks a ton, now i can throw my brother for a loop and blow his scores away!

BADASS! Thanks SM, I was loving that cheat ^^ can we delete this topic so that no-one else knows?!!!!

Hey, I scored so many extra balls that the game won't finish!!!! Got bored in the end and shut it down!!Don't get too greedy. Ha ha.Great cheat!!!

Good tutorial eventhough I don't like that the one has to use such unsecure program to cheat in the game because if by any chance you crash something then the cost would be really higher then just to try and play the game old fashioned way. Also good thing I have one friend that plays pinball all the time and he is often pointing out that he has noone better then him in the pinball now he will spent so many night trying to figure and surpass my score. Thanks for sharing.

Hey! It doesn't work!

After typing it, try clicking on the ball and holding it. You should be able to move the ball wherever you want. Great cheat :P

Here is a universal cheat engine called ArtMoney which does th same as the soft. metioned above but I can guarantee that it causes no damage whatsoever..I have been using it for a 4 or 5 months so I can safely vouch for it! :P

I think this tutorial in uncool. Really I meant, coz if just cheating score for any games then it's easy. They are many tools to hack memory changing any kind of number of game values.

I didn't actually follow your tutorial, but I did use cheat engine a while ago to hack my minesweeper score. Just something to do when I was experimenting.

Why go through all that when you have the ultimate hack for this game:

Step 1: load Pinball game

Step 2: Type hidden test (all in lower case)

and now you have complete control of that ball, and so you don't need some program to do it for you.

where the heck do you type that in? are you talking about the game that comes with windows xp? my in 3d pinball but nowhere to type or input anything...